Some Suggestions (but nice suggestions)

phosephtick

1.) We can unlocled our locked cards with our tokens or something else.

2.) U can put Double Crisis pack in game shop and we can buy it with our tokens.

3.) Our tourny trophies can use in game (idk where but tournies be more exciting)

4.) u can change chat filter i dont use bad words but it cancured me :( its so boring.

5.) We can create own gameplays (coins, sleeves, gameboxes) on the website like our avatars. it can be very creative and fun :D

6.) We can buy tourny tickets with our tokens

P.S: Please players rate my options and dev. team can do it :D

P.S 2 : Sorry my bad english, hope i can explane my ideas :D

I have two other suggestions. 

The first being that before a match starts it shows up to three of the energy type Pokemon that are in each players deck. Why not just show them all? Some people play with more than three so why not just add a few spaces so more energies can be shown? Also why not include showing the different energies that are in each players decks during the match? There is a lot of space so why are they just shown before a match for like three seconds? Also some people like to use chat during the match but it overlaps over the opponents avatar and info. Why not reconstruct the battle screen so the chat window can be open and it will not cover over anything important.

Also when a person creates a custom deck it is stuck with the name new deck1 and things like that. Why not let people edit the names of their custom decks?

Also when a person creates a custom deck it is stuck with the name new deck1 and things like that. Why not let people edit the names of their custom decks?

Uum... when you save your deck you can enter a name for it :D

Just delete "New Deck X" and enter your own fancy name.

Uum... when you save your deck you can enter a name for it :D

Just delete "New Deck X" and enter your own fancy name.

felidae is referring to the screen after you click the save deck button in the upper right- next to the exit button(from the edit deck screen) at the top you find the textbox with "new deck X" set by default, changing this and saving will edit your deck name

1.) We can unlocled our locked cards with our tokens or something else.

2.) U can put Double Crisis pack in game shop and we can buy it with our tokens.

3.) Our tourny trophies can use in game (idk where but tournies be more exciting)

4.) u can change chat filter i dont use bad words but it cancured me :( its so boring.

5.) We can create own gameplays (coins, sleeves, gameboxes) on the website like our avatars. it can be very creative and fun :D

6.) We can buy tourny tickets with our tokens

P.S: Please players rate my options and dev. team can do it :D

P.S 2 : Sorry my bad english, hope i can explane my ideas :D

hey dudes focus my suggestions omg :D

Ok, I will let you know my thoughts to some of your suggestions.

1. This is not a good idea at all - the 'locked symbol' refers to all things that you got from the game for free without using codecards. Apparently if things would become from locked to unlocked via tokens things would become available for free for basically everyone - and in the past some players took advantage of those things while creating multiple accouts to get all the free things and then traded all to one - i.e. their main - account they play with.

Though to some extent I would see another way of this thing as already suggested in other threads that you can get a couple of tokens for 'selling' the locked cards to PTCGO back. Like you have dozens of commons you can never use (4 is the maximum of locked cards of a single one) more than 4 so all other locked versions are there to stay forever.

2. This was suggested to the development team some time ago already - I just found the latest reply in this thread http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/31693-team-magma-vs-team-aqua-double-crisis-packs/?p=380984

But when you read this announcement

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/29617-daily-challenge-feature-live-new-client/?p=362222

I doubt it will become available in the shop as this set is a mini set and should become harder to get as it is in real where this set isn't printed aside in English and thus for many regular Pokémon distributing countries isn't available.

3. Honestly this is a big question why we gain that many trophies for tournament. There is no reason in getting more than the one locked trophy (for each place from 1st to 3rd) if you ask me. Here a usage in general must first come into play.

4. This sounds as a good idea. As I never use bad words in chat I sometimes ask myself why are things getting censored - and more importantly if I use the friend chat and there the writing player doesn't see if his words are censored or not (in the public chat you can see on your own atleast that your message was censored via the smiley.

So basically a player decides if he wants to see everything and he still can select between the regular censor being on or off - which means when it is on all is shown - but it can be turned off and then all new messages may get censored again to avoid specific wordings.

5. I guess this is a bit difficult to implement in the game and for now we have a good variety of gameplay items available.

6. This is a financial issue as PTCGO charges money from players for tournament tickets already if they don't want to participate in the game and earning them with wins from the bonus wheel.

As said on the other hand you can get the tickets with wins from the bonus wheel in vs mode. And there must be an incentive to play the game for a win while tokens you gain with the current wheel or from actions on www.pokemon.com are for free. And the tournament tickets are more or less another way to get to tradable packs which closes this cycle back to the first point of locked cards you wont get from packs from tournaments.

Hi there!

I'll submit your suggestions to the Dev team for consideration and leave this thread open in case you'd like to discuss any of your ideas further.

As always, we appreciate your input! :)

Archived