when does the closed beta rewards program end?

jovago2000

Well Im not really sure because Im new at this but I think it doesn't really end regular_smile.png

new huh, i've stepped into your shoes

try joining a club forum

As the name would imply, it ends when the closed beta ends and the public release opens. As far as I know, we don't have a specific date for that yet; the first Black and White expansion is hitting this month (the 16th for decks, and the 31st for boosters), and should have codes for the public release rather than the beta, so we can assume the deadline is somewhere in the next few days or weeks, anyways.

Gone for a month... and I found out about booster credit for amount of time in August only. I have 4 more days to finish the hours. Still have time.

Does being there in the TCGO beta count every second? In other words, I'm going to leave the computer on and stay in the chat room for 10 hours or more. Can anyone verify that? An answer from mod would be nice.

You can't stay signed in for 10 hours at a time - the chat automatically kicks you after 8 minutes or so. But as long as you have been in the beta for an overall 10 hours - not just August, you have nothing to worry about.

Ahh, I misunderstood. Whew. Thank you for a reply.

Nice to see you again, FireEmblem6! How's the beta since I was gone? Hope we can be friends after the wipe out.

Greetings!

Will the hours that we played only add up through the month of August?\

Of course not! We want to reward all of our loyal TCG Online players for their dedication and sticking with us through all the difficulties that often occur through any beta. The hours totaled will be cumulative of all the hours that you have ever spent on the TCG Online.

Hours towards rewards add up during total gameplay in the TCGO, this includes all the fun stuff like Trading, Deck Building, and Matches!

[/b]

At this time we are not currently providing any player information regarding clocked time on the TCG Online. You'll just have to know how much time you've spent on the game! We know that everyone is excited about the rewards but trust us in knowing that this keeps things fair for everyone ;)[/b]

For more information on how the promotion works, head on over to our Closed Beta FAQ Page and this should give you the information you are looking for ;)

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

Archived