[CARD] Exeggcute (Plasma Freeze #4) - The Propagation Ability sometimes cannot be used

Ungalord

I put Exeggcute in my discard pile using Battle Compressor, but I was unable to use the propagate ability, despite fulfilling the condition of Exeggcute being in the discard pile. The card glowed (indicating that I had the option to use the ability) when I inspected my discard pile, but upon right-clicking the card, there was no option to activate the ability.

EDIT: looks like I was just being dumb. Its a left-click on the card when not zoomed in to activate propagation; not a bug. Please go ahead and lock this post.

EDIT 2: Upon further testing, the propagation ability does seem to be bugged sometimes. At times, I am unable to activate the ability when Exeggcute is in the discard pile and other times it works just fine.

Hi Ungalord!

This is a known issue which the Dev team is investigating. We appreciate your patience until a fix is put into place!

As such, I'll be closing this thread. If you come across any other bugs, please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket to the support team via the link in my signature.

Thanks for your report!

Archived