XY base set pack image

Fightmachine

Hi 

i wanted to recommend change in XY base set pack image,I think that XY base set should have Yveltal Ex on the cover as that card is by far the best card in set.Not sure if that is possible but it would be a nice change that PTCGO team may consider.

Thanks in advance. :)

Hi Fightmachine!

Are you referring to the official XY booster pack artwork featuring Yveltal? As the Pokémon TCG Online aims to be as true to the real-life TCG as possible, the booster pack artwork would probably not be able to be changed to something other than official pack artwork.

If this is what you meant, I can pass your suggestion along to the Dev team. Let us know! :)

Hi Fightmachine!

Are you referring to the official XY booster pack artwork featuring Yveltal? As the Pokémon TCG Online aims to be as true to the real-life TCG as possible, the booster pack artwork would probably not be able to be changed to something other than official pack artwork.

If this is what you meant, I can pass your suggestion along to the Dev team. Let us know! :)

Hi,

thank you for your response.

Yes,i was referring to the official artwork with Yveltal EX.I will be happy if the Dev team considers that. :)

• 1 month later...

Archived