[GAME] Tournaments - Soft locks occurring in Tournament

johnpeedad

Playing final game of tournament. Waiting for opponent to choose active pokemon.

Been waiting for over 10 minutes. I will win on next turn, very anxious here

Hello,

Unfortunately, if the game has frozen during gameplay, there is nothing that you can do other than exiting and restarting TCGO.

Hello there.

I had just killed my opponent's last Pokémon in a semi-final of the Standard 4-ticket tournament, when, instead of the match ending and the game bringing me to the tournament page with all of the enlisted players, I got a message that the next match would start in 60 seconds, but the current match remained open (I could see the battle field, right-click on cards and so on). I managed to exit the match by closing the game (Alt+F4) and reentered the game quickly enough to be able to take part in the final match.

I won the final match as well, and then the same thing happened: the game is stuck and the only way out of the match is to Alt+F4 it (which I have not yet done in fear of losing the tournament rewards).

I have the game logs for both the semi-final and the final match, but whenever I try to "ask a question" on the support site, I am greeted with a message saying to "[...] please contact Parature Support and reference the Error ID # listed below." (which in one case is "745773cf-7e46-4378-972a-d59c581e2d0f", but every time I try to access the support function it changes).

Hey there!

Adding onto this, if you experience this again and can describe in more detail what exactly occurred - including saving your game log - please submit a ticket to the support team for further investigation. You can save the game log from your match by clicking the Social Menu, clicking the Game Log tab, and clicking "Export". This will copy it to your Clipboard where you can paste it into a .txt file and attach it to your ticket. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your report and your patience! :)

Archived