Sign in to follow this  
Mewisthebest

5th gen video game team (not Uber)

Mewisthebest

yow, I don't know how to do IVs yet :3 but I ev trained a awesome jolly eelektross, see first post for details, other than that, in my first game (gold/en) I only trained my trusty feraligater! I missed him so much I normal battle trained another one in platinum, but don't have the heart to bring him into the harsh (lol) 5th gen

AruneProject

I still need to transfer a few Pokemon over like all my Eeveelutions. When Black and White came out I ordered a Japanese copy of the game off Playasia and got a head start seeing as I've got a Japanese Heart Gold to aid with transferring to 5th gen in the Japanese games. I've got a Dreamworld Espeon I got off the GTS Negotiations and even found a way to make it easy for people to know what you want or are looking for and that is you just use your greet message. I don't know here if it's breaking the rules to do Pokemon trades via your own game because I looked over the rules and did not see anything about it and since a Friend Code is Nintendo given I don't think it counts as personal information.

Mewisthebest

yup, though some end up sounding funny XD agh, I did the espeon dream world thing but due to the US delay I am left in the dust. I have a shiny evee :3 but do u have contrary snivy, speed boost torchic, or politoad? I am dying to get one of each. and I think trading is allowed

AruneProject

None of the Unova DW Pokemon are legit yet(Only Darmanitan and Musharna because those are ingame events) even in Japan so if someone tries to pass you off one auto reject. It's best to keep up to date on things like that from Pokemon sites or Pokemon.com itself because so far the only DW Starters that have come out are 1-4th gen and it seems they are programed to be male in the Japanese games thus meaning you can not breed them. Other normal Pokemon however can be male or female and yes I've got a Swift Swim Poliwag that evos into Drizzle Poli and a Drought Vulpix both female.

Mewisthebest

why can't you just ditto 'em?

AruneProject

Ditto breaks the Dream World Ability passing and only females can carry on the DW ability to their babies. Like if you breeded female Vulpix you need to breed it with something else in the Ground breeding group to make sure it passes on those abilities to it's babies.

Mewisthebest

aaarrrrgh..... now the awesomedream world starters will be hard to buy even with shinies!!!! (I may trade my shiny gigalith for one though)

AruneProject

The Masuda Method did get an upgrade 5th gen though now if you do it the changes of getting a shiny are like 1-1000ish

These are all the shiny Pokemon I've hatched 5th gen but remember I've had the game since it came out in Japan.

Shiny Zorua- 893 Eggs (Hatched Status) 11/4/2010 at 6:21 PM

Shiny Tepig- 2006 Eggs (Hatched Status) 11/17/2010 at 8:46 AM

Shiny Deino- 510 Eggs (Hatched Status) 2/28/11 at 5:30 PM

Shiny Oshawott- 706 Eggs(Hatched Status) Undone

Shiny Snivy- 6 Eggs(Hatched Status) Undone

Shiny Axew- 150 Eggs (Hatched Status) 3/2/11 AT 12:40 AM

Mewisthebest

ooooooooooooooooo. I would love shiny zorua and tepig (emboar the awesome blue flame genie) shinies to offer: poliwhirl, pidgeot, ninetails and latias

AruneProject

We should trade our Pokemon Black or White friendcodes.

Name Runeis

Pokemon White Friend Code- 1162 9037 8660

Mewisthebest

ding! mine is shown earlier on this thread, I'll post when I'm ready to trade, (around 3:00-5:00)

Mewisthebest

3:00 to 5:00 central time BTW :)

AruneProject

I've got to go to work around those times Mew. Maybe sometime on Wednesday because I'm off then.

Mewisthebest

OK

AruneProject

So what's going to happen sonce this place goes out of beta?

I've heard about stuff getting restarted and what not.

Mewisthebest

hmmm....... IDK but I am absolutely looking forward to the deck builder :)

AruneProject

Yeah me too. o_o I've been wanting to add Dragonite to the Red Frenzy Deck but you see I have not played the real card game since back in like 1998 I just started to play again like last year so all the cards I have for the most part other then my Basic Set Charizards from the Wizard eria would be the only thing useable. I've got a Sneasel card but I heard it was banned a few years ago.

Mewisthebest

no school like the old school (remembering the days that the only mewtwo counter was the impossibly rare mew and the now terrible but used to be awesome leech life, spore, growth and giga drain parasect)

Mewisthebest

wh-wh-whaaaaaaaatttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1st edition? but either way that charizard is crazy rare!!!!!!!!!! *envy* XD

AruneProject

That was also back when Dragonair was a Rare and Dragonite did not set foot into the game until what Jungle or Fossil that we got it. o__O I also seem to have ALOT of Aerodactyl promo cards.

Also about 6 promo Mews non halo this being the one with Devolution Beam.

Mewisthebest

my pride and joy is my ancient Mew card. when I was ten I decifered the code without internet, but before that, I imagined that it's attack did 1000 damage :3

Mewisthebest

topic: redeemed Pokemon in 5th gen.

specifically: breloom, politoad, blaziken family, cloyster, etc.

Post ideas on how to make these Pokemon especially effective - Mew

Prince_Ludwig

topic: redeemed Pokemon in 5th gen.

specifically: breloom, politoad, blaziken family, cloyster, etc.

Post ideas on how to make these Pokemon especially effective - Mew

Breloom was always OU. >.>;

Edit: As in I'm taking offense to the word "redeem" with Breloom. It just got even more better.

Mewisthebest

argh. you always make me feel almost worthless. but thank you for all the advice and corrections

NintenDuck

While we're on the subject of rare, old cards, I have a 1st Movie Promo Mewtwo card! It's possibly the rarest card I have!! teeth_smile.png

Sign in to follow this