Sign in to follow this  
Mewisthebest

5th gen video game team (not Uber)

Mewisthebest

*respect* that was meant to be a free trade,

Mewisthebest

any pokemon will do, cloyster is now awesome!!!!!!!

BlackButler

*respect* that was meant to be a free trade,

Hm, I didn't receive Zorua. And it seems I still have my Larvesta.

NintenDuck

Agreed. Shell Smash is a FANTASTIC attack, and it's good to see Pokemon previously considered "useless" (Politoed), or ones that eventually lost their luster (Cloyster) are becoming as widely used as other Pokemon, because it's always annoying when the Meta is filled with recently-released good Pokemon (Garchomp)...

It becomes less boring!

Mewisthebest

you have to wait to cut off the game after the trade is finished and you are on the negotiation screen again, trying again :s white fantasy team: cloyster, chandalure, shiny metagross, contrary serperior, shiny eelektross, and speed boost torchic

NintenDuck

Where did you get a Contrary Serperior? Is it Japanese? confused_smile.png

dhero

...Actually, now the game is all about luck. Even more all about luck. There are simply too many broken Pokemon that are way too powerful >_>

... And only so many can be countered, and some can set up way, way faster than they can be countered. One turn is all it takes.

In terms of maintaining a fun, balanced competitve game, Game Freak is faring pretty miserably.

Mewisthebest

hey! what do you know! nintenduck, having fun with your fan club? lol. your vanillish chased by lickitung is still in the works but I'll get it out as soon as I can! - Mew

PatrickDionizio1

Olá,sou do brasil e presciso de ajuda não consigo mexer direito, exemple:quero jogar online e não sei como , alguem poderia me ajudar ?

Mewisthebest

*edit* de Brasil? eu falla pequino portugese. - Mew

Joe3435

whats with the different language!!

Necesinto ir al bano!!!

Mewisthebest

sorry. - Mew

Mewisthebest

contrary serperior is a dream world ability Pokemon, I am Praying that Japan will recover from their national trauma *sighs*

BlackButler

@Mewisthebest:

I'm sorry, you wasted your time because of me. Because where I live is already night and at night the connection is getting bad on the DS. And yes, I'm from Europe. (:

Well, it seems I'm not getting a Zorua. XD

NintenDuck

hey! what do you know! nintenduck, having fun with your fan club? lol. your vanillish chased by lickitung is still in the works but I'll get it out as soon as I can! - Mew

No, I left that. I didn't make it either. It was made by a <strike>stalker</strike> big fan of mine, Joe3435. It was getting crazy, especially because Joe had already made himself look like me! Thank goodness he's looking normal again... (although now he looks a bit like Prince_Ludwig)tounge_smile.png

And, yes I knew that Contrary Serperior is from the Dream World, but that hasn't had an international release, so I was asking if you got it from a Japanese game, where the Dream World has been set up.

dhero

No, I left that. I didn't make it either. It was made by a <strike>stalker</strike> big fan of mine, Joe. It was getting crazy, especially because he had already made himself look like me! sad_smile.png

And, yes I knew that Contrary Serperior is from the Dream World, but that hasn't had an international release, so I was asking if you got it from a Japanese game, where the Dream World has been set up.

All I can wonder is, what was Game Freak thinking when they decided to slap Nasty Plot onto a STAB, base-140 attack on a fast Pokemon?

NintenDuck

No, I left that. I didn't make it either. It was made by a <strike>stalker</strike> big fan of mine, Joe. It was getting crazy, especially because he had already made himself look like me! sad_smile.png

All I can wonder is, what was Game Freak thinking when they decided to slap Nasty Plot onto a STAB, base-140 attack on a fast Pokemon?

They were thinking that it would be "balanced" by below-average offensive stats. I say "balanced", because adding a feather to a scale when you have a brick on the other end is not balanced!

Mewisthebest

hahahaha, no nintenduck, I don't have a contrary serp, that is just my dream team. your pic is finished, I just need to figure out how to post it, I can't seem to put it on the web.(well maybe now I have an excuse to get a deviant art account) - Mew

stockmaster43

I have one thing to say. Pokesav. Look it up if you dont know what it is.

Mewisthebest

Dude! that's cheating! it's like mewtwo cloning super powerful pokemon. where's the old love of training a pokemon just because you like it? (example, trained without exp share after game done in platnum is lvl 76 feraligater) - Mew

Ash14436

Hippowdown lvl 50

Doryzuuru(excadrill)lvl 50

Hydreigon lvl 50

Metagross lvl 50

Zoroark lvl 50

Chandelure lvl 50

That's my team

Ash14436

contrary serperior is a dream world ability Pokemon, I am Praying that Japan will recover from their national trauma *sighs*

Dream World should come online April 13th

AruneProject

What's the point of PokeSAV anyways? I myself like to feel as if I've accomplished something rather then make something out of nothing and placed them into my game. The way I see it is that people who cheat big time are just scared to lose to Timmy that five year old Pokemon trainer down the block. Pokemon is all about having fun and making friends along with making bounds.

Mewisthebest

Ding! correct, totally agree :D

AruneProject

Ding! correct, totally agree :D

:3 Glad to hear it!

Plus I've become attached to some of my Pokemon like my Weavile named Jakura. He's won contest and gotten ribbons and he was the first Pokemon I learned how to EV train along with properly IV breed and has a Jolly Nature. He along with my shiny Vaporeon are my most trusted Pokemon and I can always fall back onto them in a battle.

Sign in to follow this