LF HOEN POWER TINS

charmander27256

I NEED THEM SO BAD THERE MY FAVE IF U HELP ME GET THEM IF U TRADE ME ALL 3 ILE GIVE A BUNDLE OF GOOD CARDS IF U GIVE 2 I WILL TRADE 2 EQUAL EXS ***** TRADE ME ONE IT ONE EQUAL EX THANK U IF YOU HELPED IF U POST IN THE COMMENTS BELOW I WILL TRY TO SEND OFFER IN GAME !

The Hoenn Power Tin codes can't be traded in-game because the cards are added directly to your account when it's redeemed.  Only 1 promo EX and the 6 holo energy can be traded; the other cards are locked.

actually gray the tins can be traded if an offer is sent to you.. though you can't counter.. I remember this from trading away my groudon and kyogre tins a few months back (note that this is several months after theme deck trading stopped so It must have a different mechanism for groudon and kyogre tins)-

actually gray the tins can be traded if an offer is sent to you.. though you can't counter.. I remember this from trading away my groudon and kyogre tins a few months back (note that this is several months after theme deck trading stopped so It must have a different mechanism for groudon and kyogre tins)-

Actually, there's no in-game tins to be traded like with the Legens of Hoenn tins.  The cards are added directly to your collection.

Archived