Sign in to follow this  
Bobix86

[GAME] Chat - Slow or no response

Bobix86

I don't chat often so i just noticed it today, like in previous versions, chat still is slow, for example today my opponent was about to win in theme deck and we just both got Serperior (me) Gallade (him) on the same time with almost only 10 cards left in our decks, i wrote "lol no waaay", it took about 15 seconds for him to win and the message didn't show up by that time. Noticed it happening 3 times today and as i said i rarely chat so those we're the only 3 times i wrote. Didn't see anything about it in known bugs so i thought i'd let the mods/devs know. Anyone else experiencing this? Again my thoughts on this is that it's just server overload, still not cool to not be able to chat sometimes (mostly for others than for me).

Mod_Poplar

Hi Bobix86!

Are you still experiencing this, or is chat back to normal for you? We haven't seen any other reports of this recently, so it may be an issue with your connection to the server. I'd recommend checking your connection for stability, closing any unnecessary background programs that could be interfering with your connection, and running an antivirus/malware scan.

Thanks for your report and your patience! :)

Bobix86

Hi, yeah iv'e been having this issue on and off since i started playing. Can't be my connection (tough i admit it tends to break off) because i can finish the match, meaning it doesn't break my connection to the server when it happens or the game would just kick me out altogether.

Sign in to follow this