What merchandise would you like to see?

CandyCream

With the eevee campaign going on in the japanese pokemon centers, what merchandise would people like to see?

I loved their goomy promotion in February, and bought the life sized goomy and many cool little products from that.

I'd be so happy if they did a ditto one! They released a ditto pokedoll last month/early this month which is adorable :)

Something to do with one of the second-gen starters. I feel like they're getting overlooked recently.

Hey, that's what I came here to say! :D

I would like a 3-foot-tall Chikorita plushie, please!

My favorite PKMN is Pachirisu, so I would love a campaign theme of it.

I would also like a trainers theme, with the trainers you choose to play as in the games, I have seen a few, but I feel like they deserve more.

Lastly, I really like the Mega Tokyo "Pikazard" I have the card sleeves, the promo card, flyer and the mascot plush and now they have the Hiroshime campaign Pikachu dresses as Magikarp/Gyarados., so I would like to see more Pikachu cosplaying as other monsters.

How about a more interactive pokemon video game.  Like with those weird goggle things you see in the commercials involving people playing games, you get to feel like you are more in the Pokémon world when compared to the original approach.

I'd enjoy some Gen 2 stuff-they had a pokedoll keyring with the starters on and ditto in pokedoll style which was really nice.

I do like the pikachu cosplaying other pokemon, he'd look good skitty or something way out of the ordinary like muk!

I've only recently been getting into collecting Pokemon Plushes and toys~

But I'd really like to see a Mega Audino plush, and a large-scale Latias plush as well. *V*

• 2 weeks later...

no mather what collection or specific mechandise is release

i don't have credit card so i can not buy it and unless that product is release outside north america to the south( specially here in Chile) i won't see it availiable

thats all

An occulus or the new Microsoft hologram version of Pokemon would be pretty cool. 

A Microsoft Lens version of a Pokémon game would be extremely cool. It'd basically be a massive 3DS and you could play it on any surface.

• 2 months later...

I would just love an emphasis on Dragon Pokemon! There are alot of tshirts and other merchandise for the starter types (fire, grass, water) and a few others but Dragon has been my favorite type since Gen 1. I particularly would like some shirts, hats, socks, etc of Dragon types like Dragonite, Salamence, etc.

Archived