Will BW push all the formats down by one?

Trainer-Kres

I believe I read somewhere on this forum that standard is the current set, extended is the previous, etc, rather than being based on how OP the cards are.

Now that BW theme decks are in the shop, or I believe someone said HG SS will be in Autumn, does that mean my standard decks will become extended and my extended decks will become unlimited?

What is the reason for that? Aren't older cards usually worse? So they should allow you to use them.

I believe I read somewhere on this forum that standard is the current set, extended is the previous, etc, rather than being based on how OP the cards are.

Now that BW theme decks are in the shop, or I believe someone said HG SS will be in Autumn, does that mean my standard decks will become extended and my extended decks will become unlimited?

What is the reason for that? Aren't older cards usually worse? So they should allow you to use them.

I don't feel older cards are worse.. they had a fun an their own power in their times. No card is worse.. And thing for Standard.. Standard doesn't depend on how old the card is or how less OP it is. For example seismitoad EX. While leaving to that.. Standard simply means, the newer or recent sets and nothing else. !

Archived