OK its been nearly a week now. CAN YOU PLEASE SORT OUT MY LOCKED PACK GLITCH ALREADY!

Pokeblammo

hi there moderaters and professors. my name is pokeblammo i have been playing this game for nearly 3 years now and about 6 days ago the day after your awful new update i was posting some publics as i always do every day, never had this problem before the latest update but i was putting my standard publics when when my offers say posted and then when i go to my trade offers have completely vanished, but yet the packs ive posted in said publics have completely dissapeared and become locked. FOR NO APPARANT REASON. So as of right now i have

100 PLF PACKS LOCKED

150 SKIES PACKS LOCKED

100 PRIMAL CLASH PACKS LOCKED

2 SR ULTRA BALL LOCKED

2 FA N LOCKED

and a whole heap of other valuables and packs. I HAVE SENT 3 support tickets to you guys total and it took you guys 4 days to even respond to the first one. in which it took you guys 4 days just to tell me to try something that i had already tried 3 times. i have tried every method anyone can think of to get this to unlock my packs. I know i am not the only one because i know of about 10-15 other big traders like me also who have been having the problem. AND BECAUSE YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SO POOR I FEEL THE NEED TO POST ON HERE SO MY QUESTIONS WILL GET SOME REAL ATTENTION. 

apologies for the rant i look forward to hearing what you have to say. Pokeblammo

Hi,Pokeblammo

I also had similar problems(about 170 packs,2 FA Darkrai EX,2 FA Yveltal EX all locked),i have made public offer,my tokens got removed,cards/packs got locked but offer can't be seen.I have tried to relog a couple times but it didn't help,made support ticket but no real respond and i am alredy wating 2-3 days.

Also,PTCGO team should keep in mind that a lot of people use real life money to buy packs or even codes so they can play their favorite decks and enjoy the game,so its very unporfesional that they don't see this as serious problem that should be fixed right away.

I hope PCTGO  does something about this bug and not just watch as the number of players hit by it increases.

Hi,Pokeblammo

I also had similar problems(about 170 packs,2 FA Darkrai EX,2 FA Yveltal EX all locked),i have made public offer,my tokens got removed,cards/packs got locked but offer can't be seen.I have tried to relog a couple times but it didn't help,made support ticket but no real respond and i am alredy wating 2-3 days.

Also,PTCGO team should keep in mind that a lot of people use real life money to buy packs or even codes so they can play their favorite decks and enjoy the game,so its very unporfesional that they don't see this as serious problem that should be fixed right away.

I hope PCTGO  does something about this bug and not just watch as the number of players hit by it increases.

we dont eye to ey and alot of things fight. but your spot on here :) hopefully they can sort it

Indeed, I have still 200 packs or so locked from trades that didn't send. The RSK packs aren't too devastating, but a lot of my PLF packs are also locked... so I'm hoping for a fix fairly soon :).

Matthew, I had the same problems with stuff getting locked with trades that didnt even send, Hope they will get the stuff unlocked soon again! :)

Hello Trainers!

I'm deeply sorry for your frustration! I definitely understand where you're coming from. I can personally assure you that the Dev team is working hard to track this issue down and resolve it for players like you. We all appreciate your patience while the proper steps are being taken to investigate and stomp out this bug. While it may not look like anything is being done with your ticket, there is lots going on on our side, so please rest assured that you haven't been forgotten. :)

With that being said, I'll go ahead and submit your feedback to the Dev team. Thanks for your input, and again for your patience!

I was sad for 95 packs and came here to compilain about it. Now i would be ashamed to say anything about it haha

You guys are just too rich for me. ;p

Thanks so much for the response mod poplar, really means alot that you guys are working to resolve this :) hopefully sometime soon 

I opened a ticket and it was fixed, my packs were unlocked.

Then i rushed to trade it for my last Sr ub and guess what.... Locked again. Hahahaha

my  stuff got unlocked and then THEY GOT LOCKED AGAIN >.< sorry for my misbehaviour ... but i am too much frustrated . i cant offer my packs anymore :(

My stuff still remains unlocked from the original time. They stated that they were still looking for a fix, and would post on the forums or via email if there was any update. I doubt there will be any proper fix for a long time though, so I expect my 200 or so packs to be locked for further weeks.

Archived