Allow free cursor positionning in text areas

PapCarnage

Hi,

I'm on a PC and when making a mistake (misspell or forgotten word) in any of the text areas (login, chat, ...) I have to delete everything up to the error, correct and retype it all over again.

Would it be possible, using the mouse and/or the keyboard arrows, to go back in the text (without deleting it) ?

Thanks

oh my god that is one of the best suggestions ever!!! every time I make a spelling error or spell something I think might be censored, I have to delete everything and retype it all.. i'd love if we could have a way to move back and forth without having to delete everything

YES PLEASE. Same here! D: I've always found the current way to be very annoying. I always make typos, especially when I'm trying to buy cards from other users, I feel like I'm taking FOREVER to reply because I constantly have to go back and retype everything. I can't see why free cursor-ing was never a thing to begin with. :c

Hi there!

I, too, think this is a great idea! :) I'll pass it up to the Dev team for consideration.

As always, we appreciate your input!

Yeah same for me, its kinda annoying to delete the whole thing just to correct a mistake at the beginning or middle haha, so a +1 from me for this idea too ☺

Hope it gets implemented soon ☺

Archived