[GAME] Collection - Two slots appear for identical Roaring Skies booster packs

Mefftu

At todays time (I think it was discovered first time on last Sunday the 21st June) we have two identical looking Roaring Skies packs in the collection available.

What has this to say? I tried to look through public offers and this "second" Roaring Skies pack (I call it second because of the order in the collection - so it is on the right of the 'regular' Roaring Skies pack) is easily the less available pack.

I decided to open one pack and see if it has something different in it but it gave the exactly same set cards (unlocked to be precisely). Now I'm debatting why there is this "second" identical version of a Roaring Skies pack.

Any additional information is welcome here and thanks for answering then,

Mefftu

I had this show up a few days ago when I won a tournament. I received the usual 2 RS packs, and for the random pack I got another RS. When I went to my collection to look at them, them were grouped separately - instead of showing 3 RS packs, it showed one stack of 2, and another RS pack next to them. 

Hi Mefftu!

I've submitted your report to the Dev team for investigation and will be leaving your thread open for now in case we need any further information from you or have any updates to share.

Thanks for your patience and your report!

Archived