This game is serverly dissapointing

GhostlyGengarz

I thought it being a Pokemon game, it wouldn't be so reliant on you having to pay to win/get good cards/actually being able to trade

I mean I bought the HGSS Triumphant deck because I thought the packs in it were tradable, and I was serverly let down that I spent many hours grinding for a deck I had no interest in, just for the packs that I can't even trade because I didn't buy it with gems

I also have a Full art Mew EX that I can't even trade because I got it in a pack that i got from doing the challenges. So basically, if I don't pay, I can't trade. It's kinda sad imo and should change

Basically, coins are pointless, because they only buy crappy theme decks, and nothing in them besides the Zapados and Articuno decks are even worth it Just to add another nail in the coffin, I could have bought both of these, but I was told to get the HS triumphant deck because the packs are worth a lot. Well, now I have a deck I don't even want, and packs that I don't want, and I can't do anyhting with the packs now, which was the point of me buying the deck

I downloaded this because I wanted to play a TCG that wasn't pay2win where I could use all features of the game without paying. I was apparently mislead to believe that this wouldn't be like this because of the company.

Sure, I can buy a theme deck and win with those, but with the packs, they only come with 5 cards, and they aren't even very good in those packs, and already take a decent amount of time to get.

I mean, I understand that I can still get every card without paying, but I can't trade without paying, and that makes it MUCH harder to get doubles or triples of cards i need

I'm sorry that you feel that way but I have never spent any money on this game or any online game I play.

It is quite hard at first but you'll eventually get there. It took me a month before I used the public trading. What I just did was play and grind for coins which I used to buy packs in the store to improve my deck. Once my deck was a bit better I began to win and if I'm lucky I get to pull a pack from the bonus wheel (this is tradeable btw).

Probably, the difference was I really enjoyed playing at first so Trading didn't matter to me. :)

I also met kind and helpful online friends who helped me improve my decks. :)

So just be patient and enjoy the game. You'll eventually get there.

I'm sorry that you feel that way but I have never spent any money on this game or any online game I play.

It is quite hard at first but you'll eventually get there. It took me a month before I used the public trading. What I just did was play and grind for coins which I used to buy packs in the store to improve my deck. Once my deck was a bit better I began to win and if I'm lucky I get to pull a pack from the bonus wheel (this is tradeable btw).

Probably, the difference was I really enjoyed playing at first so Trading didn't matter to me. :)

I also met kind and helpful online friends who helped me improve my decks. :)

So just be patient and enjoy the game. You'll eventually get there.

I might just try and build a deck around Dragonite and my Mew (So I can copy the attack) and try to win tournaments with the deck to get packs to trade for cards I want, but I now have to go through that long proccess all over again just to get a few cards from the theme deck that I want....

I do enjoy the game, but I don't enjoy the way this stuff works at all.

Just like I also have a secret Rare Virizion from plasma storm, but since I got that pack from typing in the code, I cannot trade the Shiny SR Virizion.

I perfectly understand and sympathize with you. :) I pulled landorus-ex, computer search, and other power cards from non-tradeable packs. As I was a beginner then, and was focusing on my first competitive deck (buttermilk), I wished I was able to trade those cards at the time. :)

Just like I also have a secret Rare Virizion from plasma storm, but since I got that pack from typing in the code, I cannot trade the Shiny SR Virizion.

Well, i'm sorry to hear that you have bought a useless bundle for a player. But actually that virizion must be tradable as every booster that is redeemed by code is tradable. It is never easy for beginner when take up a game but after some time you will find it easier. I want to advise you that a beginner should play theme mode first. I have played theme mode for almost 2 months. When you mastered the theme mode and have some tickets you can join the tournament. About 1 or 2 month ago i have nothing in my hand, but after some time i have enough cards to build a swampert deck which is very competitive and now i'm working on a rayquaza deck. And finally, i want you to know that the trading zone is a magical place and you should visit there often if you want to expand your collection.

Well, i'm sorry to hear that you have bought a useless bundle for a player. But actually that virizion must be tradable as every booster that is redeemed by code is tradable.

Not true. Packs obtained from codes that come with the newsletter are not tradeable. In my experience anyways.

Hey there!

I'll submit your input to the Dev team for consideration and leave this thread open in case you'd like to discuss this further. Thanks for your feedback!

Archived