Every CPU has the same deck ?!

Berquet50

I play the city championships, and everyone has the fighting grass deck with onix, sandshrew, paras etc. I tried to reset it a few times, but I couldn't. the types they will use seems OK when I get in the game, but their deck says otherwise. help?

I am VERY glad you brought this up im right now fighting rika and she's ment to have a fire and steel deck when shes got the very cards you've mentioned we need a moderator to sort this out the onix is ok cause you need it to evolve into steelix cause its a steel type!

Btw were you using a blue assault deck cause i am

they probobly do that because they want it to be the same level with other players. (i hope this makes sense to you)

No it doesn't why should they have a totally different deck to what the game says they've got?

it seems the systems being biased

I am using the Meganium/Torterra Deck. yeah the level thing doesn't make sense, and I play at hard... I hope they fix it... because like I start with jigglypuff because my opponent has fire-type, and I see that s/he starts with onix, who has weakness to grass.

I am using the Meganium/Torterra Deck. yeah the level thing doesn't make sense, and I play at hard... I hope they fix it... because like I start with jigglypuff because my opponent has fire-type, and I see that s/he starts with onix, who has weakness to grass.

was it fire and steel? cause onix is needed to evolve into steelix a steel type if not then well i cant help you

And heres something else rika always seems to start off with reshiram! another sign that the systems being biased. reshiram has an unfair advantage even over water! outrage can seriously do some major damage!

Could we please have a moderator explain this error in the server or system?

(no offence has been intended here)

I never saw a Reshiram, thank god :D Like I say, they came with the grass fighting deck the 80% of the time. Mick and that creepy girl used the correct deck.

Hi folks,

This is a known bug. It does not happen all the time. If you see an opponent playing the same deck as the last opponent exit and reload the Trainer Challenge. This should reset it. If it does not the first time please try again. I hope this helps! regular_smile.png

Prof_Warrax

Master of Chaos

Archived