New Cloths! & some removed

tolken

Now this might have been in for a few weeks, but I never saw mention of it (and even searched)... But a bunch of the previously locked out cloths are now available (*it doesn't show anything locked for me anymore)

They also removed several things...like the Tatoo I have...if you had anything they removed it will still be on your char IF you used it before they removed it. I'll likely lose it in the wipe >_<

-

Tolken

PS: To whomever made the longer biker shorts....THANK YOU.

I lost my whiskers in the upgrade it happens.

I'm sure those things will make a come back though.

We can hope, I noticed the whiskers but I didn't have them in use (and I guessed it would work like my tatoo that it would stay...sorry it didn't >_<

As for the skin tones I've taken note to something. The dressing room however I'm not sure if it's going to be upgraded or not still has 'all' the skin pallets up as the button but when you click it some skins are missing. I think it's because those are going to become token items or something.

yeah but at least we have a wider tange of clothing/other stuff, i like the new hair, i finally found one that macthes mine, but i do hope they bring back the deleted items in due time

Archived