Trade redempion code

JadeEowyn

You're not allowed to request for or give away codes at all on the forums.

Just letting you know. ;)

ADD ON: to make it more specific, u cant do that at all on the entire pokemon tcgo website, not just forums.

well i'm not giving them away im trying to trade...:( i'm really not a con or anything i'm just a nerdy girl that wants to play (pokemon tgc that is whahah!)

"Trading" codes are pretty much are the same, their not allowed.

In other words, if it helps to rephrase, don't "trade", "give away", or "request for" codes for anything on the tcg online website, it's not allowed.

Yep, you will have to do ebay or some other possible online shop/hobby shops if you need booster packs with codes.

Sorry if you manage to miss out on the rewards program, though . :(

You cannot solicit codes on that forums. It is one of the rules of the code of conduct.

If you want a code maybe go on ebay, but be careful about using the sight. Or you could go on Troll and Toad etc :)

ahh so troll and toad is a trustable shop? i oredered some from there...but ehm does anyone here work with paypal? they sure take their time.... im waiting almost a week now for the payment done to troll and toad...it says its being atended to until 11-8-11 thats tomorrow. I selected pay straight from my bank account. that way i dont need to have the money on my paypal account right? i just hope they do it before tomorrow else my order of the code wont be sent...

Hello Trainers!

Just a friendly reminder that sharing, giving, trading, asking or any other means to get TCGO codes from other users is not allowed. If you have any questions, please feel free to check the "Code of Conduct" page in the pokemon forums

www.pokemontcg.com/forums/code-of-conduct

Keep on gaming!

Prof_Tech

Robot Sky Pirate Moderator!!! YARGH!!

"Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right"

Isaac Asimov

Archived