[PC] Crashing - Game crashing after most recent patch

DaEpicFirestar

There was a refresher update that I got in early June. I was wondering what all the fuss was about, but the minute I got in, there was a crash report. I have been checking every day and I always got the same outcome. The crash report said "It would be great if you'd send it to the developer of the game!" I decided not to. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Have you tried reinstalling the game? 

I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game or running the Refresher.exe program. The Referecher.exe file can be found in the folder where the game is installed – you can do a search for Pokémon Trading Card Game Online, and you will find it in that folder (typically found in "%appdata%\Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" ).

Hi there!

Have you tried re-installing the game and trying again as Mod. Elderberry suggested?

If re-installation doesn't work and you cannot even access the refresher due to crashing, please try submitting a support ticket. You can do so by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". If you're getting any crash reports (they'll appear in your Pokémon TCG Online folder with dates), please attach those to your ticket, along with a summary of your system specs (obtainable via DxDiag).

Thanks for your patience!

Archived