Pokeblammo

Zaft 2.0 (Trading Company) See ya'll next Summer!

LordKieta

thanks for the kind words Lordkieta :)

You're an example of how to manage a busy life and still have time for the game, I take my hat off to you. We've always complimented you in that regard between us. I wish I had the patience to run this company at this time in my life but I really don't/can't. 

Anyway, we'll be back again in 2016, my team asked me that and I promised everyone that we will reopen next Summer :)

Enjoy the company world, I'll go back to my beloved pubs :)

I look forward to your arrival in June. Let it be with open arms. Thank you. 

• Upvote 1

quasardeadly

I am really glad that i was a part of zaft but for a short time . Hope to join you guys next year. Thanks a lot feederdp and pokeblammo . May you have a healthy,wealthy and a very happy life ahead and a great successfull future  :lol: !

• Upvote 1

chickenman2015

Is there a chance you could have a rotation of traders? You guys during the summer than(for example), myself, Lordkieta, qusardeadly, and salano2? U know, just a back up(and not this year buy maybe next year).

feederdp

Aww... this is so sad... this was the best company on the forums!! :(

Sad to see it close :(

Thanks Salano :) Hope to see you again soon 

feederdp

I am really glad that i was a part of zaft but for a short time . Hope to join you guys next year. Thanks a lot feederdp and pokeblammo . May you have a healthy,wealthy and a very happy life ahead and a great successfull future  :lol: !

I know this has caught you a bit off guard but I want to assure you, the team will remain like this as long as people want and you are more than welcome to be part of us again in the future

Ferrarri67

Hey everyone, 

I would like to thank everyone that has been a part of this project so far and those who allowed us to have so much fun this summer. When we started brainstorming Zaft last spring the goal was to be opened during the summer and close at the end of september. As the month only ended this past week we decided to be opened one final weekend but now it's finally time to announce we will be closing until next June once more. We plan on doing this every year until we stop playing or the game just stops being popular as it is now. During this week we talked and wondered if it was possible to remain opened but we didn't arrive to a consensus. Pmaster , Blackops and Sonith are back in college, Pokeblammo got a new job and I have just started a second graduation plus started teaching. 

What we can promise is that in June 2016 we will reopen as every member was on board with this decision of keeping this a summer project.

Mods can close this thread now :) See you all next June. We will all be around but just not as active as before.

edit: Wanderingvenser, we will still complete your trade that is pending, don't worry :)

I wish you all the best! Please do take care and I wish to see you next summer.

You guys always seemed very well managed and I hope you get along well in 'the real world.'

I always found ZAFT to be a great company and it is sad to see it go (temporarily!)

feederdp

I wish you all the best! Please do take care and I wish to see you next summer.

You guys always seemed very well managed and I hope you get along well in 'the real world.'

I always found ZAFT to be a great company and it is sad to see it go (temporarily!)

Thank you and good luck with PKTC

sagz

Finally it has came to an end, when i heard about it from blammo i really was in a situation to tell him nothing, but its good that i was in here and most of all is i made more friends, thnx for that and HF in ur life guys hope we see each other every often atlease in game, thnx, cya guys and miss u all but we will meet soon, idk why but its like my graduation farewell cya guys , thnx...

• Upvote 2

Ameya670841

Thank you and good luck with PKTC

Really feeling bad that this company is getting closed even if its temprarily closed, i believe zaft is great company :)

Good luck to pokeblammo, feederdp and all other frnds :)

Hope to see you back soon

Will be happy if its reopening is before

Edited by Ameya670841

feederdp

Finally it has came to an end, when i heard about it from blammo i really was in a situation to tell him nothing, but its good that i was in here and most of all is i made more friends, thnx for that and HF in ur life guys hope we see each other every often atlease in game, thnx, cya guys and miss u all but we will meet soon, idk why but its like my graduation farewell cya guys , thnx...

Sagz you're the greatest thing that ever happened to this game :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

UltimaKey

Yeah, ill be back too. Better late than never right boys? ;) see y'all next spring

• Upvote 1

galihsatrioaji

Farewell Zaft friends :) thanks to you guys, especially pmasterfilberts who always help me when im new :)
Thanks for many auctions that you all made, thanks for memories. wish you all the best guys!

Edited by galihsatrioaji

feederdp

Farewell Zaft friends :) thanks to you guys, especially pmasterfilberts who always help me when im new :)

Thanks for many auctions that you all made, thanks for memories. wish you all the best guys!

Thanks for the kind words gali :) wish you the best too

sagz

Sagz you're the greatest thing that ever happened to this game :)

Thnx buddy and u guys are great and its great thing i get to meet u guys too, thnx...

Zyzyks

Hello, I would like the following cards, paying in RS packs please.

1x Computer search - 8

2x FA Jirachi EX - 14

4x Superior Energy Retrieval (Plasma Freeze) - 2

Total = 24 RS packs. Thanks!

MagnusRH

I would like to order:

2x Jirachi EX 4 = 8

1x Vespiquen (Bee revenge) 1 = 1

2x Joltik (Night March) 0.5 = 1

4x Lampent (Night March) 0.5 = 2.0

4x Pumpkaboo (Night March) 0.5 = 2.0

3x Unown (Farewell letter) 0.25 = 0.25

2x Professor Birch's Observation 1 = 1

1x Dimension Valley 0.5 = 0.5

Price : 16 packs

Payment:

16 rs packs :)

feederdp

I would like to order:

2x Jirachi EX 4 = 8

1x Vespiquen (Bee revenge) 1 = 1

2x Joltik (Night March) 0.5 = 1

4x Lampent (Night March) 0.5 = 2.0

4x Pumpkaboo (Night March) 0.5 = 2.0

3x Unown (Farewell letter) 0.25 = 0.25

2x Professor Birch's Observation 1 = 1

1x Dimension Valley 0.5 = 0.5

Price : 16 packs

Payment:

16 rs packs :)

Hello, I would like the following cards, paying in RS packs please.

1x Computer search - 8

2x FA Jirachi EX - 14

4x Superior Energy Retrieval (Plasma Freeze) - 2

Total = 24 RS packs. Thanks!

So we are closed right now and even though I'd have no problem filling these late late orders I can't because my account hasn't been given the cards that it got hacked for. but good news is that they have caught and banned the person who did it already

Pokeblammo

Hey Guys :D

Sorry i have not been on to thank everybody just yet as i have been very busy working for the last 5 days. To repeat what feeder said earlier i would like to personally thank every single person who ever made an order or helped us on our journey over the last 3 months. unfortunately real life is lame and everyone gets busy at some point during the year and for us this time is now. We will be back next summer(Provided my account gets its stuff back) for more madness and again thank you guys so much

• Upvote 2

MagnusRH

Aww... sad... you where as said, the fastest and best trading company... Ill be happy to trade with you guys again next june...

See you there :)

Edited by MagnusRH
  • Upvote 1

feederdp

Aww... sad... you where as said, the fastest and best trading company... Ill be happy to trade with you guys again next june...

See you there :)

Thanks for the kind words, right is not only depedent on us but we all hope everything gets fixed and we reopen again in 2016 :)

harshu

Well it was to have you all on the commmunity and trading and on forums. We will miss ya ! But I wish Good Luck to you people for your IRL Life :)

feederdp

Well it was to have you all on the commmunity and trading and on forums. We will miss ya ! But I wish Good Luck to you people for your IRL Life :)

thanks harshu :) right now our only goal is to get our collection back, other plans come after

Mod_Poplar

Hey Trainers!

It looks like everyone has been able to say their goodbyes, so I'll be closing this thread at OP's request. Thanks for playing! :)