Pokeblammo

Zaft 2.0 (Trading Company) See ya'll next Summer!

feederdp

Hey Zaft!

Just wanted to thank you once again for the Gem Sets, full SL set, DCE foils and legend sets. I hope you can make some good deals with the SR Ultra Balls i traded to you. :)

Just a question: Are you asking 42 ( or 140) NVI/PLF for Pikachu (or Ultra Ball) or those values :1.4 (since this is your value for those packs)?

best regards OutlawGER

Also , one more thing OutLaw, we have never traded you SL's or DCE Foils, if you want to use our good name to promote the value of your Gem Sets, i feel like thats a very low blow and I'd like the forum mods to take a look at this. You are basically bragging about trades that did not exist with us so I ask you to please stop doing that . We want a healthy thread going on here, since we opened today. Don't bring fake informations to a public place as it looks really wrong

Edited by feederdp
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi, I'm back. Ill like to place an order for FA Gensect pls. Thanks!

OutlawGER

Also , one more thing OutLaw, we have never traded you SL's or DCE Foils, if you want to use our good name to promote the value of your Gem Sets, i feel like thats a very low blow and I'd like the forum mods to take a look at this. You are basically bragging about trades that did not exist with us so I ask you to please stop doing that . We want a healthy thread going on here, since we opened today. Don't bring fake informations to a public place as it looks really wrong

I traded those cards with Rolfeddyboy. And you just said he is a member from Zaft.

It was never my intention to brag or promote anything. As you pointed out correctly by yourself in your post before i already sold most parts of the gem sets and i am not even trying to sell the remaining ones at all.

I don't really know what is your problem here, i just asked a question about the values and wished you good luck trading the Shiny Ultra Balls.

Sorry if i offended you by any means. Have a nice day! :)

• Upvote 1

bambam112686

Hi, I'm back. Ill like to place an order for FA Gensect pls. Thanks!

sending offer now, thanks for shopping with us here at Zaft 2.0............... 

semeai

Hi I would like 2 SR rare candy, 1 SR catcher, 1 SR random receiver, 1 SR rocky helmet

will be paying with 46 RS packs which are tagged. Thanks and good luck to the new company!

EDIT: please also add 1 ho-oh FA for a total of 56 RS packs.

Also, will you be trading HGSS promos and SLs? I am very interested in SL ho-oh if you have one as it seems no other company does. Thanks!

Edited by semeai

feederdp

Hi I would like 2 SR rare candy, 1 SR catcher, 1 SR random receiver, 1 SR rocky helmet

will be paying with 46 RS packs which are tagged. Thanks and good luck to the new company!

Also, will you be trading HGSS promos and SLs? I am very interested in SL ho-oh if you have one as it seems no other company does. Thanks!

The full trade has been sent for 56 RS. Enjoy all your shiny cards. 

Have a good day and a good weekend

Also we are not trading SL's yet since the market is a bit wicked for them at the moment, but you can add Bambam112686 in game and send him a private message, he will be open to negotiate it aside from Zaft.

Trade Complete

Edited by feederdp

bambam112686

I sent the Receiver SR/ Helmet SR/ and Catcher SR.................. Feederdp sent the rest

about the SLs, add me in game and pm me so we can discuss it

Guest Pale-Rider88

Hey :)

I would like to make a order of x1 Mega Rayquaza Col ra

I will be paying with x4 rs packs 1 xy pack and 1 fuf pack= 5.17 packs

bambam112686

Hey :) I would like to make a order of x1 Mega Rayquaza Col ra I will be paying with x4 rs packs 1 xy pack and 1 fuf pack= 5.17 packs

EDIT @ Pale_Rider88, you have nothing tagged in your binder for trade........ including the above mentioned packs so let me know when you can tag and ill send the M Rayquaza to you

DISREGARD, trade sent and accepted............ thanks for choosing Zaft 2.0

Edited by bambam112686

Pokeblammo

hi trevor unfortunately our service trades our selection of cards for your packs. not the other way around hopefully this cleared it up for you :)

Trevor0996

legendary treasure booster pack please I will trade zekrom ex

bambam112686

i need 4 legendery treasures booster pack

I apologize for the misunderstanding Trevor0996 but we do not sell Booster Packs here............. We trade our cards for your packs

PrincessKarizza

hi, i need 3 nuzleaf and 3 shrifty from next destinies i offer 3 rs packs thanks!

Pokeblammo

princesskarizza trade for 3 x nuzleaf and shriftry from nxd has been completed. thank you for your custom :)

• Downvote 1

Detharmonic9

This might have been answered but i just wanna make sure, can you special order cards that arent exs or sr?

bambam112686

This might have been answered but i just wanna make sure, can you special order cards that arent exs or sr?

yes you can bro, we have almost everything in stock and ready to go into your next epic deck build........... simply state what you seek and we will get it to you

Edited by bambam112686

Hartal

I'd like to order a Gengar Prime, will be paying in 21 PC packs.

Shiftclick

I have a 40 pack trade send somebody my way

Maxgoddy

Hey Zaft, do you have sleeves and deckboxes for trade?

KrishLockon

HI ZAFT

i would like to order 2 M-Manectric ex SR for a total of 10 RS packs

Zayneybum

Could i trade gallade ex promo and m ballade ex ra for x2 yveltal ex ra non promo 

N8JB

Hi,
May I please get:

Mewtwo EX NXD FA

Total for 27, paying in RS, please.

Edited by N8JB

Pokeblammo

getting around to the active orders now guys

gsingh

Congratulations on your opening guys! (finally :P)

Hope to see a longer run by you guys than last time.

Good Luck! :)

Pokeblammo

I'd like to order a Gengar Prime, will be paying in 21 PC packs.

hi hartal, we will not be trading anything trom the hgss or col era for anything other than pre LT packs as stated on the thread, so you cannot order gengar prime with primal packs. please feel free to change the order if need be :)

HI ZAFT

i would like to order 2 M-Manectric ex SR for a total of 10 RS packs

order will be sent withtin the next few mins :) thx for ur order mate

Could i trade gallade ex promo and m ballade ex ra for x2 yveltal ex ra non promo 

Hi zayneybum as stated in an earlier post. WE DO NOT offer a trade in service for your cards. this thread is simply where u trade packs only. sorry for the confusion :)

Hi,

May I please get:

Mewtwo EX NXD FA

Total for 27, paying in RS, please.

hi mate the price we have mew2 fa listed at is at 34  rs packs, if you would like to edit your order then feel free to do so. il be ready to complete once its been rectified :)

Edited by Pokeblammo