[GAME] Deck Manager - Dark Claw and Dark Patch do not appear for selection

HittingBottom12

Hi so as the title says, I currently have 4 Dark Claw and 2(total) Dark Patch in my collection that I just traded for in public trades. Also 1 of the Dark Patches is locked. I am currently building a dark deck so when I went into my deck manager and clicked edit deck, I swapped over to the trainer's section to put them in and I didn't see them in there. At first I thought I looked over them and went back into my collection but I noticed they were indeed in my collection. So I checked the cards that were on both sides of Dark Claw and Dark Patch and went back into deck manager to find out they didn't show up there again. I did this 3 times to make sure I knew where they were and they still were not showing up in my deck edit. Is there some kind of bug that doesn't allow you to put them into the deck? Or did I maybe get hacked or something? I have confirmed that I have them in my collection but they still do not show up in deck edit can someone help me ASAP.

If you select the *Standard* format when starting a new deck, it applies that to the filters when showing your cards.  Both Dark Claw and Dark Patch are *not* legal for the Standard format.

If you select the *Standard* format when starting a new deck, it applies that to the filters when showing your cards.  Both Dark Claw and Dark Patch are *not* legal for the Standard format.

Its an expanded format deck. I don't play standard. I have been playing that deck in expanded for a while now. This is an actual glitch in the game. Unless you know of decks that switch from expanded to standard without changing anything.

Hi there~!

We were unable to reproduce this issue. Both cards can be added to Expanded/Unlimited decks with no problem. If you're still experiencing this, please try editing your deck, clicking the Trainer tab, and un-checking the box next to Filters. Then, search for these cards and let us know if they appear. If not, please submit a ticket so our support team can investigate this further for you. :) You can submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience!

Archived