[CARD] Hawlucha (Furious Fists #63) - Incorrect status marker when Hawlucha is faced against a Pokémon-EX

DRAGONSLAYER08

Hello Pokémon,

I have encountered a bug with Hawlucha Furious Fists 63, the bug occurs when the Pokémon is in play and the opponents active Pokémon isn't a Pokémon-EX. An indicator will show up on the Hawlucha saying The Pokémon's attacks do more damage and when the opponents active Pokémon is a Pokémon-EX the message disappears. I believe this should actually be reversed because if the defending Pokémon isn't a Pokémon-EX Hawlucha's attack does nothing.

I do not know if this affects the attacks functionality but it is at least a visual bug.

Thanks for any help.

Did this Hawlucha by any chance have a Silver Bangle equipped?  --Wait, you said the message was appearing against a non-EX....

Now, Hawlucha's inability to damage a non-EX Pokemon is a part of Hawlucha's attack (as specifically noted in the attack's description) and not Hawlucha as a whole, so is therefore not eligible for a display icon.

This is a bug I have noticed.  Hawlucha with muscle band for example does 20 damage to non EX defenders.  It's as if the code is written like the above description:  Hawlucha's attacks do less damage as opposed to no damage at all to non EX defenders (60 less) leaving room for the error which results in the additional 20 damage from Muscle Bnad being applied as opposed to ignored.

I started a thread about his a while ago.

When I noticed it a Hawlucha with Muscle Band hit my Hawlucha for 20 damage (?).  Haven't really tried it since I often don't try attacking non EX's with Hawlucha, Muscle Band or no.

Someone should try Hawlucha with Strong Energy vs non EX and see if they get a similar result/

Thanks for the reply,

I didn't know if the bug affected the actual damage output of the attack. The icon that displays on Hawlucha is one of the icons that appears when something good or bad is affecting a card. When Virbank City Gym is in play all Pokémon have a red icon that says something like "This Pokémon takes more damage from being poisoned" This is the equivalent of that icon only green. I am sorry to say I wont be able to test it because I wouldn't have an opponent to test it on (The game would typically be over before I got a chance) but I will see what else I can do.

Hello Trainers!

This is a known issue which the Dev team is working to resolve, so I'll be closing this thread. We appreciate your patience in the meantime and encourage you to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs.

Thanks for your reports!

Archived