Night March Tier 1 (an unintentional budget deck)

Cwarfare718

Hey guys, this is a Night March deck list that can be used for both competitive deck and budget deck reference. I have included it's pack value according to The Top Cut pricing.

To some degree I sympathize with new players who are just starting out and don't have many cards yet. Instead of replying to the endless posts regarding the issue of "I have no good cards" with the same appropriate but repetitive responses, I think it's best to just post something tier 1 that is cheap and fairly easy to obtain.

To be clear: I have NOT included or excluded any cards in an effort to make this deck more budget friendly. I have access to every card in the game, and this is the Night March build that I choose to run at this point in time. I made this list because I feel it will work the best, it just happens to fit the "budget" criteria...hence an unintentional budget deck. :)

16 Pokemon

Mew ex x2

Joltik x4

Pumpkaboo x4

Lampent x4

Mr. Mime x1

Empoleon x1

36 trainers

Acro Bike x3

Trainers' Mail x3

Battle Compressor x4

Revive x1

Switch x1

Ultra Ball x4

VS Seeker x4

Archie's Ace In The Hole x1

Lysandre x1

N x1

Professor Sycamore x4

Teammates x1

Dimension Valley x4

Muscle Band x3

Computer Search x1

8 energy

Water x 4

Double Colorless x4

This list as it sits, has a grand total of 39 "Standard Pack" value. If you replace the Computer Search with a different Ace Spec even less. 39 tradeable packs for what is arguably the best deck in the game (Night March, not this particular list) is outstanding. Most importantly, by purchasing these cards you now have access to "staples" that can be used in any deck. You are not only investing in a tier 1 deck now, but every and any deck in the near future. Bare in mind this number of packs is applicable to a user who has almost literally nothing...

Hopefully this helps some users out :)

Don't you run out of cards fast with this?

I use 2 pal pads and 3 N, just to get some N back at the end of the game, slowing down both players progress, offenseive as defensive

I also run a shaymin-ex (set up), just to have a higher chance to get what I need turn 1-3

Just some thinkings...

Don't you run out of cards fast with this?

I use 2 pal pads and 3 N, just to get some N back at the end of the game, slowing down both players progress, offenseive as defensive

I also run a shaymin-ex (set up), just to have a higher chance to get what I need turn 1-3

Just some thinkings...

Thanks for the input BossJunioR, yes you run through the deck very quickly and that's kind of the point.

Win or lose most matches are quick and I rarely lose to deck out, either I set up and I'm able to run over my opponent or my set up was disrupted/non-existent... and my opponent takes a quick 6.

Shaymin is a popular card in Night March, it comes down to player preference. I feel one of the best features of Night March is that is forces your opponent to take out 1 prize attackers. Playing Shaymin is a huge liability and in conjunction with Mew ex your opponent can take 6 prizes by knocking out 3 very weak exs. I prefer the Archie's Empoleon instead for additional draw support, but again at this point it isn't clear which is "better" just player preference.

Archived