My start button in the game doesn't works

femeger

What he means is when he clicks the "Trainer Challenge" from PLAY, he clicks START and nothing happens.

I've never gotten into it either.

HELP US NOWsad_smile.png

The button are disabled and I can't play

Plz help me

tanks!

Give the website more time to transfer data. The start button eventually turns a deep blue and will work when clicked. It's working for me.

Did you try cleaning your files and cookies?

Also Jack I'm inviting you to Pokeplot for being such a good willed fellow.

i have tried everything reloading clearing the data thing and i even went to support i also tried waiting but the start button just stays gray but i seem to think that its a bug or there doing updates till sometime ????????? just anyone could help

Greetings!

Sorry to hear you guys are experience this issue! Please make sure to check your internet connection, if you are experiencing any sort of slow connection speeds, sometimes the button wont work as intended. Otherwise you should be able to wait a moment and the button will appear.

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent!"

You have got to wait for 2 or 3 minutes and the start button will turn solid blue and once you've clicked on it then you can start playing. regular_smile.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Bling20

Archived