Deck finalization

Edgeman17

Please help me finalize my mega latios deck.

3x duskull

1x dusclops

3x dusknoir

2x noibat

2x noivern

2x latios ex

2x mega latios

15x pokemon

4x mega turbos

2x ultraball

2x rarecandy

2x spirit link latios

2x muscle band

2x vs seeker

2x switch

2x proffesors letter

1x sacred ash

19x items

3x skyla

3x Shauna

2x N

2x professor sycamore

2x pokemon center lady

2x az

1x Lysander

1x pokemon fan club

16x supporters

5x psychic energy

4x double dragon energy

1x dark energy

10x energy

Take out the dark energy, you can use double dragon for that.

+1 VS Seeker-It's always great to re-use supporters. It gives for a lot of flexibility of what you can discard.

+1 Professor Sycamore-With this kind of deck it's great to have some more draw support.

-2 AZ Doesn't really fit in with this deck, if you need to restore hp then use a super scoop up. AZ isn't worth the supporter for the turn. Also discarding energy and tools hurts.

-1 Shauna-Not as good as Sycamore.

+1 Lysandre-Always great to have 2 so you can get a free switch on them to get rid of any "if this pokemon is active, your opponent cant..." abilities on pokemon (NOTE:You could also use an escape rope but that falls victim to item lock).  

Take out the dark energy, you can use double dragon for that.

+1 VS Seeker-It's always great to re-use supporters. It gives for a lot of flexibility of what you can discard.

+1 Professor Sycamore-With this kind of deck it's great to have some more draw support.

-2 AZ Doesn't really fit in with this deck, if you need to restore hp then use a super scoop up. AZ isn't worth the supporter for the turn. Also discarding energy and tools hurts.

-1 Shauna-Not as good as Sycamore.

+1 Lysandre-Always great to have 2 so you can get a free switch on them to get rid of any "if this pokemon is active, your opponent cant..." abilities on pokemon (NOTE:You could also use an escape rope but that falls victim to item lock).

I have the dark energy because there have been times when all I draw is psyhic and to get noiverns attacking it would be nice to proff letter an get a dark. But everything else sounds good

I see what your saying but it might help to have another physic but I don't think it will make much of a difference. Feel free to keep it in your deck.

Archived