Nothing in your Collection? Please re-log, thanks!

TPCi_Samhayne

This issue should be resolved following the update to version 2.29 on July 14, 2015.

------------------------------

If you are logging in and seeing nothing in your collection, don't panic! Just close the client and re-log. When you log back in, your card collection will be there.

We are investigating why this issue is cropping up for some players following the server update on June 18th. It is easily fixed by relogging, but it is something we will root out and prevent from happening in the future.

Our apologies for any inconvenience or concern this bug causes.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, this didn't help for me. I relogged and aven shutted down my system but nothing works. I can't even see my redeemed decks.

Help please

Lots of people including myself are having issues redeeming items from the store. I infact had 5 codes get fed to the void. Please resolve this issue and make this right.

I just bought a booster but doesn't appear, so i did relog, however besides my pokes beeing 95 less nothing happened

After the update it seems as if you had removed the 2nd 10-card Roaring Skies pack that had those insane pull rates.

Now I can't find them anymore and I haven't got there equivalent added to the 'regular' Roaring Skies pack.

What is here going on?

After discussing this with some friends we found out that it is still possible to create 'private trades' for this pack (which is not existent anymore in the collection screen though). This means the person that creates the private trade can ask for this pack from the other player - though it can not be added by the creator to 'trade it away'.

The general problem as said before is here: when the pack doesn't exist anymore noone can open it. As for now it only is hidden to see in others collections which eventually is the only way to tell how many packs one have of this set.

I don't want to see this pack only as a number which can never be found again. :(

Edit: I saw you can trade these packs away when creating public offers as well (just not asking for them): though the fact remains the same - if one can't open them - what is the usage of it?

Hey there,

I created a seperate thread for my last two posts with the name "Roaring Skies '2nd' pack is gone". Now I see this collection error was merged into this thread.

Please note this has nothing to do with the topic raised from the the original thread creator and is something completely other as when you read my two previous posts.

With this 2nd Roaring Skies pack deleted from the collection currently all players lost their packs as they have no access to but only can see the amount if they see the packs in someones other binder. No way to open this pack as it is just 'hiding' from everyone's collection.

Please, this as a big difference as the 'regular log-in and log-out and re-log-in' error that gives everything with a '0' back its regular (the pre-log-in) amount.

Archived