Will Unused codes still work when Pokemon TCGO is fully released?

Sppd100

I was wondering. If I don't redeem my current codes now during beta, will the codes be redeemable after beta when the Pokemon TCGO is fully released?

Yes, SppdX, you'll definitely be able to continue redeeming codes for booster credits after the public release. It is going to be the main way to get booster credits, if not the only way.

I was wondering. If I don't redeem my current codes now during beta, will the codes be redeemable after beta when the Pokemon TCGO is fully released?

shure

shure

@ShadowPhoenix82

I know that codes will continue being distributed once TCGO is post beta. I want to know, if I hold on to the codes that I get during the beta, will I be able to use them post beta?

You can redeem your codes whenever you want, either pre- or post-beta, it's just that your specific cards will be lost, and you'll essentially be given a new random selection of cards for each pack when closed beta ends.

[/b]

Welcome to real life![/b]

ddfdhdhgffjfjhkhkhkfkfkhfhfhfkfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfffffffffffffujiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllghhhhhhhhffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff....................................hhhhhhhfgdffdgdgdgdg

shure

what he said

Archived