pokemon black and white battles arena

Moneymantoo

hello welcome to the pokemon battle arena wifi each contestent which joins will enter six pokemon for battle its a pokemon battle contest where pokemon trainers enter a battle arena must be at least 25 contestants can join i am a contestant myself enter your friend codes and names if your gonna enter here.heres mine friend code 206489805839 name call me any name you want these are the pokemon im using magmortar,regigigas,giratina,darkrai,infernape and dialga.

hello welcome to the pokemon battle arena wifi each contestent which joins will enter six pokemon for battle its a pokemon battle contest where pokemon trainers enter a battle arena must be at least 25 contestants can join i am a contestant myself enter your friend codes and names if your gonna enter here.heres mine friend code 206489805839 name call me any name you want

I don't understand.

Wifi battles for Pokemon B/W, there has to be 25 contestants, and it's a tournament?

Despite the fact that if it was in actual tournament format one person couldn't battle in the 1st round.

"Hello, welcome to the pokemon battle aren through wifi! Each contestant which joins will enter six pokemon for battle, it's a pokemon battle contest where pokemon trainers enter a battle arena, there must be at least 25 contestants. I'm also a contestant, enter your friend codes and names if you're going to enter here. Here's my FC;  2064 8980 5839, call me anything you want."

Entering for lulz.

4512 9745 0977

Tyranitar

Ferrothorn

Scizor

Garchomp

Heatran

P/r/o/b/o/p/a/s/s

I'd prefer not to say items.

I would join any team if someone can tell me how to get TCG treainer to work. I have used evey trick I know of. I need a walkthrough, like do this in Firefox or what will work. I have a New Dell laptop. It was able to make TCG online to work now page loads and goes to game shop to play. Then just sits there and nothing. Yes I sent issue in and poor responce.

im waiting til next saturday at 1:00pm to start the pokemon battle arena.or when 22 contestants are in also its not a real tournament its just a pokemon competion

I could beat with my non cheat lv. 95 Hydreigon, Lv. 93 Zoroark, 95 Simipour, Lv. 94 Unfezant. Unfezant was a lv.1. It was just a pidove

Archived