The Revival Part 2 -- Zaft 2.0

bambam112686

The Revival Pt. 2

Presented by Zaft 2.0

Hosted By:

BamBam112686 and Pokeblammo

Public service announcement:

The_Iron_Bat is no longer the tournament organizer for the Revival Tournaments, as he has commited himself to the Zaft Academy

After lots of waiting and preparation, we are proud to present part 2 of our Revival tournament trio. We have taken the time to tweak the prizes and the formatting for this tournament to make things a bit more interesting......... we hope you enjoy.

The tournament is a 32 player, single elimination tournament

top 4 will be best of 3

Entry is 100% free to all participants

Tournament will be EXPANDED format

LTC is banned, we uphold the same rules as PTCGO.

Prizes

1st Place: 25 Roaring Skies and 10 Plasma Freeze

2nd Place: 15 Roaring Skies and 10 Plasma Blast

3rd Place: 10 Roaring Skies and 5 Primal Clash

4th Place: 5 Roaring Skies and a Congratulations

Rules:

Any disconnections will result in a game loss for the disconnectee, absolutely no exceptions.....

all matches will be single elimination, with the exceptions being the top 4......... those will be best of 3 with the option to switch decks between matches

We will be taking registrations from the time of this post until 12 midnight Friday Night CST. Once registration is closed, we will choose 16 players at random to participate in the tournament. Those chosen will be placed on the participants board for all to see and tournament play will begin as soon as confirmation has been received by all participants. To all those who do not get chosen, there will be many many chances to come in the future, we guarantee you.

All participants must reply with "I would like to sign up"........ along with your time zone and availability within

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Round 2 Matchups

*Pikachu55055* VS Dalek2011

*Seeker33* VS Rheniumtorn

Moody117 VS ChawkyV

*Linnell* VS Wiz-Prince

Hartal VS *Awesome_Guy*

Pradyo VS *Groovykid872*

GankParadise VS Egalwirklich 

I would love to join this tournament, and I also like to ask when I will receive my prizes from part 1 (the standard tournament)! Thanks for hosting guys :)

SIGN UP BY PUTTING "I WOULD LIKE TO SIGN UP"........ ALONG WITH YOUR CURRENT TIME ZONE

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM myself or Pokeblammo in game

I would love to join this tournament, and I also like to ask when I will receive my prizes from part 1 (the standard tournament)! Thanks for hosting guys :)

prizes were sent to you and linnell, our host was away so i apologize for the wait guys and congratulations on your victories

prizes were sent to you and linnell, our host was away so i apologize for the wait guys and congratulations on your victories

No problem, thank you for the wonderful packs :)

I would like to join :)

Hi harshu you have been selected and name put down, please state your current timezone to help us with match making :)

I want to join in too, thnx, " I would like to sign up "...

my timezone is +5:30 GMT and i will be in on btw 9 to 12 pm of my time ...

hi pika :) please state your time zone to help us with matchmaking

Time zone gmt +5.30 im available most of the time so i dont have much problem with many time zones ☺

hi, I would like to join :) my time zone is gmt+5:30 (ist)

I have to comment it's a great idea to match up based on availability +1 from me.. I hope more people implement this

hi, I would like to join :) my time zone is gmt+5:30 (ist)

I have to comment it's a great idea to match up based on availability +1 from me.. I hope more people implement this

Thanks awesome, we saw how slow the first tourney was and was our way of attempting an improvement, if all goes well then we will run this way from here on out

that's great news and great improv mate :) wish we had more like you

and gl for your grand reopening.. 3 massive tourneys is gonna leave a big impression on customers

I'm definitely in to defend the title of Revival Champ if there's still room for me that is lol.

Best of luck to everyone who participates, it's sure to be fun and full of tough matches.

Edit: just read that you would like "would like to sign up" and my time zone when requesting to join.  my time zone is Eastern U.S. which is GMT -4 hours

great showing so far guys, thanks a bunch for everyone putting their timezones down. all names have been listed we will notify all players once registration is closed :)

Archived