Pokemon TCGO shop

171akup

I am looking for stuff to buy from the shop and want to know if buying  the ancient power bundle is worth it and also the theme decks are those useful and also what others items you think are good. Mostly because I am saving up and want to know what to buy.

I am looking for stuff to buy from the shop and want to know if buying  the ancient power bundle is worth it and also the theme decks are those useful and also what others items you think are good. Mostly because I am saving up and want to know what to buy.

Well I don't prefer Ancient Power Box as.. it gives Flashfire packs which doesn't have good pulls and other packs which aren't good as well. The Side cards are only for collectors. So for this bundle I say a No. But if you wish you can buy.

If you want to know some thing about theme decks.. Dark Hammer Theme deck, resilient Life theme deck and Storm Rider works well. I haven't tested Storm Rider, so if you wanna buy storm rider, do consult with others..

I hope it helps :)

Theme decks are ideal to get the basics-it depends what type of deck you'd like (in the sense of typing i.e fairy darkice and the play type-fast hitting but slow setting up etc)

Ancient Trait is early XY so it depends what you're after :)

Archived