Dark Legendaries ( an idea for a future gen.)

Zoroark34

I think that there should be a new dark legendary pokemon in a new generation. One idea is to have an evil twin for Arceus that was locked away in a dark dimension when Arceus was born.

I think that there should be a new dark legendary pokemon in a new generation. One idea is to have an evil twin for Arceus that was locked away in a dark dimension when Arceus was born.

Well Arceus can't have a Twin because he's the "Original One", so he can't have a counterpart, and by dark do you mean the Dark Types or personality, either way they should make a Pokemon that was born to be evil and will forever be evil. They say pokemon cannot be born or be evil, its all up to the trainer, I mean look at Mewtwo, he turned soft.

@ Admin Apollo- Arceus could have a twin. His twin could have ruled the darkness before Arceus was born. Or his twin could have been created to destroy Arceus. However this dark (or evil) legendary should NEVER turn soft.

My idea is that this pokemon lives in another dimension and is discovered by a Porygon-Z. Then It will escape with Porygon's power. Then once it is free it should create 3 pokemon to be opposites of Dialga, Palkia and Giratina that distort space, time, and collapse the distortion world. Then for another twist it gives Deoxys a new dark form then explains that it sent Deoxys to find Arceus but Deoxys would never know the truth.

(I would have responded earlier but I was stuck in a big Thunder storm)

Yeah a pokemon that rules the world of the dead would be cool. Arceus created the world of living, but maybe not the world of the dead. (...the graveyards in the games proves that pokemons can die...but where do they go after?)

i have an idea. since mewtwo turned good maybe team rocket created a new mewtwo but used darkrais DNA to make it a dark type instead of a psychic type so it would be harder for it to turn good. it could be called Mewkrai

i have an idea. since mewtwo turned good maybe team rocket created a new mewtwo but used darkrais DNA to make it a dark type instead of a psychic type so it would be harder for it to turn good. it could be called Mewkrai

Good idea but maybe another evil team should create Mewkrai. Just an thought since Team Rocket couldn't control the first Mewtwo.

@ Admin Apollo- Arceus could have a twin. His twin could have ruled the darkness before Arceus was born. Or his twin could have been created to destroy Arceus. However this dark (or evil) legendary should NEVER turn soft.

My idea is that this pokemon lives in another dimension and is discovered by a Porygon-Z. Then It will escape with Porygon's power. Then once it is free it should create 3 pokemon to be opposites of Dialga, Palkia and Giratina that distort space, time, and collapse the distortion world. Then for another twist it gives Deoxys a new dark form then explains that it sent Deoxys to find Arceus but Deoxys would never know the truth.

(I would have responded earlier but I was stuck in a big Thunder storm)

That idea seems kind of dark and scary for a kids show. Also, I think genesect will be the mewtwo of team plasma.

Archived