[GAME] General - Special Condition music does not return to normal if Pokémon is Poisoned and Knocked Out by it

DRAGONSLAYER08

Here's what happens:

If an active Pokémon is Poisoned by an attack which also knocks out the Pokémon, the Status Condition music doesn't return to normal. As an example, if my opponents Nidoqueen (Primal Clash 69) attacked my Rattata (Boundaries Crossed 104) with Poison Jab, the music would change to the status condition music and not return to normal when the Rattata fainted. The music doesn't return to normal until after you collect your fourth prize card or another of your status conditioned Pokémon is healed in a different way.

The cards used in this example are just demos and it works with any cards which are similar.

That's all I can tell you now, I will update the thread with any further information

EDIT: The bug will occur with any status condition not exclusively Poison

Hi DRAGONSLAYER08!

This has been submitted to the Dev team for investigation. We appreciate your patience until it is resolved! As such, I'll be closing this thread. Please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you have any other bugs to report.

Thanks for your report!

Archived