"kicked from service"

BossJunioR

I vouch for a nicer way to mute and/or unmute people from the servers..

Punishment is being muted for a certain duration. Not a kick from a game, not a loss of time (s..ks more the longer you are in a game before getting kicked) ,not a loss in potential tokens/tickets, or a loss of a potential nice and exciting game..

If I understand your post correctly, you want users who break a rule to be muted for a certain duration from using the TCGO chat right?

If that's the case, we already have that implemented. ?
Ex: If you're found flaming or using profanity in the forums, you do get muted for a certain amount of time.

Unless you're trying to suggest something different, can you please elaborate?

If I understand your post correctly, you want users who break a rule to be muted for a certain duration from using the TCGO chat right?

If that's the case, we already have that implemented. ?

Ex: If you're found flaming or using profanity in the forums, you do get muted for a certain amount of time.

Unless you're trying to suggest something different, can you please elaborate?

Maybe I wasn't that clear in the first post..

[Content removed - discussion of disciplinary actions is not permitted on the forums. -Mod. Poplar]

Ah, okay I understand what you mean now. I get your point of view.

Though I'm pretty sure kicking you off the server isn't an intentional secondary punishment, as the way the system works, they just need to 'reset your login' for your "mute" to "kick in".

I think the best way around this is to just avoid calling a user dumb; as that would fall under flaming. Best way to approach it is to probably just ignore them, or put them on your ignore list so they can't contact you.

I'm not sure if they can actually program the system to not kick a user out of the server when it comes to muting.

Hey there Trainers!

Any community member who wishes to discuss or refute a disciplinary action that has been applied to his or her account must submit a ticket via the Pokémon Support Portal. Discussion of disciplinary actions is not permitted on the forums. If you have feedback, you can submit that in a ticket as well.

I'll be closing this thread now. Thanks for your understanding! ^^

Archived