What happen to XP on daily chaalenge once level 3's reached ?

PapCarnage

Hi,

Let say I've complete level2 of water type on my daily challenges. I know at the moment we cannot go any further. But the water type daily challenge keeps on poping in the selection list. If I choose it, for let's say 2XP, the bar won't increase but are these +2XP stored and will count when we'll finally be able to access level 3 of energy type ?

Hi,

Let say I've complete level2 of water type on my daily challenges. I know at the moment we cannot go any further. But the water type daily challenge keeps on poping in the selection list. If I choose it, for let's say 2XP, the bar won't increase but are these +2XP stored and will count when we'll finally be able to access level 3 of energy type ?

Hi there,

They are not "stored", sorry :(.  At this time that's as high as we can go.  I remember a Mod posting about that about a month or so ago.  That was when someone asked why those specific energy types keep showing up even though our bar for them is full and cannot go any higher and didn't make sense why there were still showing up, but that's just how it is at the moment.  Sorry about that, and GL with it all, but maybe in the future there will be more levels.

Des

All right, I'll avoid these daily challenges I've maxed already as much as I can but I'll soon be out of choice. I've got 2 energy maxed, 3 that are missing 1 or 3 XP and the others 5 on level 2.

Any idea when level 3 and higher will be open ?

Daily challenges will loose a good part of interest when most people have reached level 3 on all energy types.

Thanks

All right, I'll avoid these daily challenges I've maxed already as much as I can but I'll soon be out of choice. I've got 2 energy maxed, 3 that are missing 1 or 3 XP and the others 5 on level 2.

Any idea when level 3 and higher will be open ?

Daily challenges will loose a good part of interest when most people have reached level 3 on all energy types.

Thanks

Yeah I hear ya, I'm in a similar boat.

They did mention in the future more will be done with it, but not at the moment.  And in the July patch there are Versus Rewards (another neat system) that is being implemented.  But yeah, until they make Daily Challenge more than Level 3 most people will max out until they move forward with it.

All the best,

Des

I'm not  sure I'm following you guys correctly, but level 3 is available and has been since the new challanges began. I've already completed L3 on my grass type.

There is also the amounf of XP gained per challange that ranges from 1-3.

From what I've seen, this is how the levels break down:

You need these points to level up:

5pts = LVL 0-1

5pts = LVL 1- 2

10pts = LVL 2 - 3

20pts = LVL 3 -

Hope this helps! :)

I'm not  sure I'm following you guys correctly, but level 3 is available and has been since the new challanges began. I've already completed L3 on my grass type.

There is also the amounf of XP gained per challange that ranges from 1-3.

From what I've seen, this is how the levels break down:

You need these points to level up:

5pts = LVL 0-1

5pts = LVL 1- 2

10pts = LVL 2 - 3

20pts = LVL 3 -

Hope this helps! :)

Interesting,

Based on this information (http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/29882-daily-challenge-details-clocks-levels-and-more/) in that link, there were 3 rewards we get when we reach a "new level" (coin, sleeve, and deck box), inferring completing 3 levels  So far many of us have completed 3 levels in a variety of energy types getting all 3 of those prizes for that energy type (coin, sleeve, and deck box), Are you saying that you have completed a 4th level? (based on your chart above, which I'll copy below) and you received a prize different from coin, sleeve or deck box?

5pts = LVL 0-1------------Prize of completion is Coin

5pts = LVL 1- 2-----------Prize of completion is Sleeve

10pts = LVL 2 - 3--------Prize of completion is Deck Box

20pts = LVL 3 -   --------Prize of completion is ????????

Or are we using different terminology to talk about the same thing?  If not, can you verify what prize you got after completing the 4th one?  The way I'm saying it is we start on Level 0, and after 5 EXP we arrive to Level 1.  So, maybe we are just confusing because PTCGO is confusing about which level we start at, if that makes sense.  Some people read it as we start on Level 1, some others read it that we start on Level 0, but the important thing is for completing 3 levels, we get those prizes mentioned above.  However, again, if you've received a 4th prize now and the levels can go higher, what is that prize after the Deck Box?

Thanks very much though!  You never know on here, so it's good to figure this stuff out! xD  I may use one day to try an energy type I've maxed out to see if it goes up to a new level, but I want to verify before wasting a day's daily challenge doing that..

Des

Archived