In-Built Browser for Game

Aniketdianafury

Hello there,

I have a suggestion for PTCGO forums , like in most [Content removed - please keep all discussion on the topic of Pokémon. -Mod. Poplar] games there is an in-built feature to access forums and other sites that makes it easier to play game and access forum at the same time . So in my opinion this feature should be enabled in PTCG as well , i have seen many players who remain on both forums and the client at the same time but have to open 2 different windows . So to avoid opening a net browser and having a in-built feature to have a browser in-game will help players a lot :) .

Thanks

Hello there,

I have a suggestion for PTCGO forums , like in most [Removed] games there is an in-built feature to access forums and other sites that makes it easier to play game and access forum at the same time . So in my opinion this feature should be enabled in PTCG as well , i have seen many players who remain on both forums and the client at the same time but have to open 2 different windows . So to avoid opening a net browser and having a in-built feature to have a browser in-game will help players a lot :) .

Thanks

This wasn't the same case, but in the starting days of PTCGO, it was on the browser, we didn't had a different software for playing PTCGO. But Idea of incoporating it on the browser for the small comfort of being on forums and game at the same time, may spoil the wonderful gameplay, that may not be available with the browser while it is really good with the client.

I do admit that'd be nice- to be able to open the forums in game itself (or to have a separate section - maybe a button below trade in the opening screen)

since both require net access and logging in, It'd be easier with one common login

Yeah thank Awesome_Guy for supporting my idea . Actually i face profound lagging in my chrome browser whenever i run both TCG client along with the browser so i thought that an in-built brower will somehow prevent such lagging and is a great idea for everyone. I have many [Content removed - please keep all discussion on the topic of Pokémon. -Mod. Poplar] games and most them are having a very good in-built browers which let me access both [Removed] as well as other sites in game itself without accessing IE or chrome. And i think it has nothing to do with gameplay , that's just your assumption . I did not mean that i want to go in forums when i am in a game , i mean whenver out of PVP and tourney so i can easily access forums at that time.

Hi Aniketdianafury!

This would be a big undertaking, but it's certainly an interesting idea! ^^ I'll submit your suggestion to the Dev team for future consideration and leave this thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input!

Archived