[GAME] Collection - Right-clicking on list view is showing the wrong card.

_Pmma_

Issue:

When right-clicking a card, in Collection list view, whenever the sort order is set to descendant (Names from Z to A, for example), the wrong card pops up (Apparently the one that would appear under the ascending order A to Z).

Client Version: 2.28.1.1464.Live.15141:80#656

Steps to Reproduce:

Navigate to Collection menu, select the list view on cards, then change the sorting order on one of the columns to descendant. When right clicking a card on the list, a wrong one should pop up.

As for an example, the first card on my collection is Absol, and the last Zorua. When in Card Name A to Z order, if you right click the first item, Absol, the correct card appears, however, in Z to A order, if you click the first item, Zorua, it will show Absol instead.

Hi there!

Thanks for the detailed report! I see the issue that you have described as well, and I am passing it along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks!

Hiya!

As the development team has received this report, I'll be closing this thread. Please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you have any other bugs to report.

Thanks!

Archived