Sign in to follow this  
DarkLuck0

Night Hunter Deck?

GR0

Prof_Snow's comment gave some nice information. It'll likely be a deck you can unlock in the Trainer Challenge, or something. I doubt it's a Shop deck, otherwise Prof Snow wouldn't talk about the Trainer Challenge's features. And I also doubt she'd deliberately give false information.

germansk8er33

It may be a hint at a new theme deck, as when you go to select one of the preloaded theme decks for TCG Online play, it is one of the options. However it has no art, but does mention having Zoroark and Exactadrill in it, being a dark/fighting deck.

Spartan117424

the night hunter deck is the zoroark and excalldrill trainer kits together (they are 30 card decks, one featuring zoroark and the other excalldrill) they come bundled together with a booster pack for $12.99. They WERE supposed to come out August 3 but i haven't seen them yet

Just go to Pokebeach.com they have a lot of this information

BryokaW

Yup he's right. Its the new pokemon black and white trainer kits. Look on eBay where you can preorder it.

It comes with a deck box, coin, a code for the tcg, 2 half decks- Excadrill and Zoroark- and a Black and white booster

creator100

hi

creator100

need riulo

PyreDynasty

Creator: Please make your own topics instead of posting off topic stuff in other people's topics.

JonathanChingy

ummm can you atleast say how much it will cost when it is released ?

PyreDynasty

It's around $12, you may be able to find it as low as $10.

Varghese3745

The Night Hunter theme deck is really the Black and White Trainer Kit.

pokemonignatius

The Night Hunter theme deck is really the Black and White Trainer Kit.

yup it is half zoroak and half excadrill,#0 cards each for darkness and fighting

is is 29.90 at ferrar park comics connectionwith a booster pact and a coin in it for saters look nice but i dont think it is that pro...

Sign in to follow this