Fighting deck help

Edgeman17

I recently pulled both a groudon and a lucario ex full art. I was thinking about a deck including machamp line for the boosted 20 and lucario. But what's the best deck to make with lucario

I have a few Terrakion-EX in my deck as well as Landorus from Furious Fists. Terrakion-EX's second attack works as Energy acceleration so I can power up Lucario-EX as well as deal 90 damage (110 if Muscle Band is attached; 130 if Fighting Stadium is also in play and *** if 3x Strong Energy are attached).

There are only really 2 strong Lucario Fighting decks that I use or see used a lot on PTCGO:

1. Fighting Bats (Landorus-EX and Lucario-EX are the only EXs in the deck)

2. Lucario-EX (a deck based entirely around Lucario-EX and its Corkscrew Smash attack for draw power)

Fighting Bats Deck List:

Pokemon (17)

Landorus-EX 2

Lucario-EX 2

Hawlucha 3

Crobat (Sneaky ****) 4-3-3 line (some variants run a 4-4-4 line)

Trainers (33)

Prof's Letter 1

Repeat Ball 2

VS Seeker 2

Ultra Ball 2

Tainer's Mail 2

Super Scoop Up 3

Scoop Up Cyclone 1 (Ace Spec)

AZ 1

Colress 2

Korrina 2

Prof Sycamore or Juniper 4

N 2

Xerosic 1

Lysandre 2

Muscle Band 3

Fighting Stadium 3

Energy (10)

Fighting Energy 6

Strong Energy 4

*other variants of this deck run just 9 Energy or up to 11, some run the full 4 N, some don't include AZ or Trainer's Mail or Repeat Ball and some even run the full 4-4-4 Crobat Line

*this deck tries to score multiple KO's quickly or set up for quick KO's using mainly just 1 energy per attack and dealing anything from 30-120 from that single energy, very aggressive deck

Lucario-EX Deck List:

Pokemon (13)

Lucario-EX 4

M Lucario-EX 1

Mewtwo-EX 2

Hawlucha 3

Garbodor (Garbotoxin) 2-2

Trainers (35)

Computer Search 1 (Ace Spec)

Hypnotoxic Laser 4

Ultra Ball 3

VS Seeker 2

Switch 2

Prof's Letter 1

Trainer's Mail 2

Korrina 4

Lysandre 2

N 2

Xerosic 1

Virbank City Gym 2

Float Stone 2

Muscle Band 3

Energy (12)

Double Colorless Energy 2

Strong Energy 4

Fighting Energy 6

*other variants run the full 4 N, Fighting Stadium over Virbank, don't include Hypnotoxic Lasers, some even include Hammers

*this deck is also energy efficient only needing 1-2 energy to big damage in sometimes 3 energy is used if the modifiers are correct to deal OHKO's to 180HP or lower Pokemon without applying weakness. this deck is based around Lucario's Corkscrew Smash attack to maintain a fresh 6 card hand at the start of every turn....it might only deal a base of 60 damage but with modifiers from Muscle Band and Strong Energy, it can quickly add up to 120 for the same 2 energy and the damage continues to increase when you factor in the Virbank/Laser combo. Mewtwo counters other decks weak to physic and just hits hard when needed and Garbodor just fits naturally into a deck that doesn't care about having abilities and wants to counter decks that do care and its as easy as playing a single Korrina to set up a Garbotoxin

*There aren't the only decks that Lucario does well in but they are 2 of the most popular ones, hope this helps

Archived