[GAME] Tournaments - Random win in Tournament with blank Game Summary

BossJunioR

Just won a tournament round for no reason..

It showed an empty game summary..

Is there any possibilty that, ending your turn 3x after each other could cause this?

Because that was what my opponent was doing to let me run out of cards..

Got no gamelog or anything.

I will name the person who deserves his tickets back.. after my current round is over

His name is Papalagi51

You won because he left or was disocnnected at the time of this round. Eiter way, wasn't present when the round started.

He either conceded or was not able to connect in game within 5 Minutes or there are some chances that any bug made him to lose. Anyways its good to see that you care about other fellow players and congrats on winning a round in tournament :)

He either conceded or was not able to connect in game within 5 Minutes or there are some chances that any bug made him to lose. Anyways its good to see that you care about other fellow players and congrats on winning a round in tournament :)

But if he conceeded or left within 5 minutes, that wouldv'e been noted on the Game summary, no?

He was 2 turns from winning the game, absolutly no way he condeeded, especially not in a tournament..

He didn't disconnect, I would notice, so not being able to disconnect is also debunked.

A bug could be, but haven't seen such bug in weeks now..

That's why maybe, just maybe, 3x ending turns without doing anything else also results in a loss (bug?)

If so, maybe the dev.team can test it out..

Anyways, I ended up winning the tournament while I should be out at the first round, what game ^^

I clearly stated in my last post that either your opponent conceded or he timed out or there was a bug which made him to lose . But as bat said that in game summary it did not show the first two situations.  Then it maybe a bug and i hope it will be sorted out soon by dev_team. 

Hi there!

Unfortunately, with no game log or report from the other player, we can't really know if it was a concede, a disconnect, or a bug. If you run into them again, feel free to encourage them to submit a support ticket with their account of the issue! :)

Archived