Just Curious: What Defines Bundle-Worthy or Whell-Worhty?

thetamale

Promos end up in the wheel all the time, it's honestly one of my favourite features but now we've got bundles and boxes rotating in and I was wondering what is it that constitutes one card getting its box and another as a loose promo?

We've had Red Genesect, but I would love the Red Genesect Theme Deck in the shop, as long as it counted as a theme deck not like the poor treatment the Battle Arenas got but I've mentioned that many times.

My main curiosity is the promos from older set blisters: Darkrai, Greninja, Trevenant, Gogoat, Slurpuff off the top of my head - are a couple of older XY blisters likely to end up in store or is it just a matter of waiting until the wheel rotates?

EDIT: Sorry for the typo, great way to start a thread!

i doubt they will reveal how they determine it, or it is random.

red genesect collection would probably be too strong as a theme deck that is useable in theme deck vs and tourneys.

i only have bolt twister, destruction rush, resilient life etc as offline theme decks but they pretty much have no chance against the red genesect collection.

• 2 weeks later...

You'd be surprised. I've played most XY theme decks against Red Genesect and they're evenly matched. Same with the Battle Arena decks but TPTB seem confident in their decision.

Archived