LF Pokemon Collector and 2 HGSS DCE (Non-Foil)

arkhamdian

Hi there ,

I have a request that i am looking for 2 HGSS DCE and 1 Pokemon collector to complete my playset . I will pay with some cards . My offers are on pub , use filters search for them , tag that you are giving DCE and Poke collector and accept my offer ( DCE offer only applicable for 8 hours ) and Pokemon collector (24 hours).

Thanks

LF - HGSS DCE x 1

HGSS DCE x 1

Pokemon Collector x 1

Got 1 offer HGSS DCE accepted on pub :)

Still looking for 1 more HGSS DCE and 1 x pokemon collector . My offers are on pub , use filters search for them , tag that you are giving DCE and Poke collector and accept my offer ( DCE offer only applicable for 8 hours ) and Pokemon collector (24 hours).

I have not got pokemon collector till now along with HGSS DCE . My HGSS DCE offer expired but pokemon collector offer will last for 6 more hours so please anyone get me the pokemon collector please . My offer is on pub  :angry:

Got the pokemon collector offer accepted on pub , still looking for HGSS DCE x 1 . My offer is on pub , use filters search for them , tag that you are giving DCE accept my offer ( DCE offer only applicable for 24 hours ) .

Archived