Introduction

RentalDoctor411

I was looking threw the forums, and realized there no "introduction" sections. Nor anywhere to do it either, and I decide to start one myself. Hopefully others will like to join in new, or veterans should post on it to just introduce yourself.

Hello my name is Todd, or just call me RentalDoctor411. I am a twenty-six year old that lives in Louisiana near Baton Rouge, and yes I still live with my parents. Hopefully that will change if I ever decide on what to go back to school for. I am very *****, innocent, and opinionated towards certain topics. But I see there nothing wrong with being opinionated about things only if you are educated in the topic. Either way I am very open, and laid-back kind of guy, and I love a good conversation. Plus I love to be competitive too, and that all I got for the introduction. If you want contact me for a match, chat, or trade. I am here to see what you have to offer.

I forgot to mention the most important topic of the forum: Pokemon. I have been in Pokemon since Red/Blue. I was a huge Pokemon geek, and I am still am. I am proud to state such thing too.

I was looking threw the forums, and realized there no "introduction" sections. Nor anywhere to do it either, and I decide to start one myself. Hopefully others will like to join in new, or veterans should post on it to just introduce yourself.

Hello my name is Todd, or just call me RentalDoctor411. I am a twenty-six year old that lives in Louisiana near Baton Rouge, and yes I still live with my parents. Hopefully that will change if I ever decide on what to go back to school for. I am very *****, innocent, and opinionated towards certain topics. But I see there nothing wrong with being opinionated about things only if you are educated in the topic. Either way I am very open, and laid-back kind of guy, and I love a good conversation. Plus I love to be competitive too, and that all I got for the introduction. If you want contact me for a match, chat, or trade. I am here to see what you have to offer.

I forgot to mention the most important topic of the forum: Pokemon. I have been in Pokemon since Red/Blue. I was a huge Pokemon geek, and I am still am. I am proud to state such thing too.

Only if you had read the rules. Disclosing such kind of Personal Information isn't allowed. And asking other;s info is also prohibited. So what do you think about this thread now ?

Just making aware with forum rules.

My mistake I admit I did not read in such detail of the rules. I meant no offence by it, and if get locked for those reasons I will respect that. My apologies.

My mistake I admit I did not read in such detail of the rules. I meant no offence by it, and if get locked for those reasons I will respect that. My apologies.

well you won't be. Players here who admit their mistakes and seem to be the ones that made mistakes and didn't wanted to break rules are respected here :) You said sorry. Its all good.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!

Closing this thread as per the forum rule:

Stay On-Topic: [...] Threads created specifically for the purposes of introductions or farewells are not considered on-topic and should be avoided.

You can read more about our rules via the Pokémon TCG Online Forums Rules link at the bottom of this and every forum page. :)

Archived