Will Bugged Ancient Power Box Cards Be Fixed

thetamale

The Ancient Power Box is back up in the shop, but for those of us who bought it, will we see the wrong cards we received retroactively edited? Or perhaps get reimbursed?

Yeah I bought an Ancient Power box yesterday but didn't get the foil version of the cards, will I receive the foil version of the cards any time soon?

If you think that you received the incorrect cards from the shop, I suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further, the support team will be in a position to fix any issues you may be having in that regard. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Hope that helps and good luck!

Sent one on, hopefully I can get this sorted. I'm down 750 tokens and just have a trade-locked version of the regular cards for it because of the bug.

So while I'm waiting on a response I bought another, in the event of it not getting sorted or the box leaving the shop before it does. 3 packs, 2 FA EXs, I consider that pretty good compensation haha.

Yes, we have the list of the accounts who purchased the Ancient Power bundle when it was granting the non-foil versions.  The Foil versions will be added to your collection in the near future.

Archived