Friend notification

Spartanclone001

I think it would be a cool idea to notify the player that a friend came online. Maybe a pop-up to indicate that someone on your friends list just logged in. Whenever I want to play with a specific friend on my friend list, I have to email him because he often overlooks his in game friendlist on PTCGO and this is primarily because it does not notify him of new friends logging on.

I would like an option like this as well, actually. However I would imagine it would be annoying to some of us who have over 80 people on our friends list. Perhaps there could be a tick box in the settings window where we could enable/disable the feature?

I think it would be a cool idea to notify the player that a friend came online. Maybe a pop-up to indicate that someone on your friends list just logged in. Whenever I want to play with a specific friend on my friend list, I have to email him because he often overlooks his in game friendlist on PTCGO and this is primarily because it does not notify him of new friends logging on.

I would like an option like this as well, actually. However I would imagine it would be annoying to some of us who have over 80 people on our friends list. Perhaps there could be a tick box in the settings window where we could enable/disable the feature?

Well as you like. though I don't have a problem with this. I keep sticking to the Friend list in PTCGO and hence if I wanna play, I just PM him :D

Well as you like. though I don't have a problem with this. I keep sticking to the Friend list in PTCGO and hence if I wanna play, I just PM him :D

I don't really have any friends on the game so to speak (not any more at least), just acquaintances and people who I trade with on occasion. So whilst this idea is a good one, it would become an annoyance to those like me, hence why I think an enable/disable option would go nicely with this idea.

Archived