Fixed reward for winning in PvP battle

Aniketdianafury

Hi there,

I have a suggestion for the players who win games in pvp battle . I know that we receive bonus wheel after winning a game along with the daily bonus. But can players have fixed reward for winning like 2 tournament ticket for winners and 1 tournament ticket for the people who lose in pvp. After observing the current status of the wheel , i think tournament tickets are getting less obtainable . Well i play many games daily but only pull out 5-6 tokens which have occupied the wheel . Tournament tickets can be a separate reward for winning :)

Thanks

actually I've been finding the same kind of problem as aniket.. I've gone full days without getting a ticket and this is with 6+ hours of playing

though i think 1-2 tickets a match may be too much, but if possible you could keep a 5 match bar- something like daily challenge (and everytime you reach 5 matches, you could get a tourney ticket- on top of your normal prize wheel- or maybe instead a tourney ticket wheel or something like that)

actually I've been finding the same kind of problem as aniket.. I've gone full days without getting a ticket and this is with 6+ hours of playing

though i think 1-2 tickets a match may be too much, but if possible you could keep a 5 match bar- something like daily challenge (and everytime you reach 5 matches, you could get a tourney ticket- on top of your normal prize wheel- or maybe instead a tourney ticket wheel or something like that)

Yeah i agree with adfury and awesome_guy , there must be some new provision of getting tournament tickets like for winning every 3-5 game you get 2 tournament tickets because getting nothing or 5 tokens every time even after playing tons of hours is not worth at all . And please bring back the old reward wheel with 4 tickets , actually i don't get why such huge modifications was done to the wheel . 

Hi there,

I have a suggestion for the players who win games in pvp battle . I know that we receive bonus wheel after winning a game along with the daily bonus. But can players have fixed reward for winning like 2 tournament ticket for winners and 1 tournament ticket for the people who lose in pvp. After observing the current status of the wheel , i think tournament tickets are getting less obtainable . Well i play many games daily but only pull out 5-6 tokens which have occupied the wheel . Tournament tickets can be a separate reward for winning :)

Thanks

Yeah i agree with adfury and awesome_guy , there must be some new provision of getting tournament tickets like for winning every 3-5 game you get 2 tournament tickets because getting nothing or 5 tokens every time even after playing tons of hours is not worth at all . And please bring back the old reward wheel with 4 tickets , actually i don't get why such huge modifications was done to the wheel . 

Seems I am the only lucky one :D I get 1 ticket after winning each match :D Though no Booster Packs from the mystery box :(

Seems I am the only lucky one :D I get 1 ticket after winning each match :D Though no Booster Packs from the mystery box :(

Yeah, I have got the same problem. I've been getting either tickets or coins. hardly any promo cards or booster packs lately...

Hey there!

Thanks for your feedback, Trainers! I'll pass Aniketdianafury's suggestion along to the Dev team for consideration and leave this thread open for further discussion. :)

Archived