[GAME] Shop - The Ancient Power bundle does not provide Foil versions of the cards

thetamale

The Ancient Power Box is just giving the standard cards and not the foil version as was stated like the Pyroar box.

This is not a bug. The box clearly stated that it gives out the normal version. That's why it doesn't say "Foil Fossil Researcher"

It's on the shop not a code.

It says in the description that each is foil. "Receive all 4 in foil...and foil Fossil Researcher" if they were going to change the content of the product they should have omitted that or probably not have released it at all.

The thread title was changed, does this mean it is actually a bug?

EDIT: Yep it's a bug, they are meant to be foil, I just hope they're retroactively edited for people who bought it. "We have temporarily disabled this week's Shop promotion to correct an issue with the bonus cards. This issue should be resolved within the next 24 hours." 

Hello Trainers!

As stated, this is a known issue (for which we appreciate your patience!), so I'll be closing this thread. Thanks for your reports, and please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs!

Archived