[CARD] Dratini (Roaring Skies #49), Dragonair (Roaring Skies #50) - Double damage was done to these Pokémon by a Dragon-type attack

kako52

Well the bug is this, Dratini and Dragonair have a weakness against fairy pokemons, but just a moment ago a Fraxure weas dealing doble damage against my Dragonair, like if Dragonair is weak against dragons, so yeah you may want to take a look of that.

Did the opponent have any Altaria with Fight Song on the bench? As that ability grants Dragon type Pokémon to do an additional 20 damage. Have a few of them on the bench and a Muscle Band and it could give off the illusion that Fraxure was doing double damage due to weakness.

Did the opponent have any Altaria with Fight Song on the bench? As that ability grants Dragon type Pokémon to do an additional 20 damage. Have a few of them on the bench and a Muscle Band and it could give off the illusion that Fraxure was doing double damage due to weakness.

No, i check all the cards and he didint have any card that boost the damage of the pokemons.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Trainer,

Damage calculation issues such as this can be pretty difficult to reproduce, as they often require specific circumstances that you may not have even noticed. If you experience this again, a game log would be incredibly helpful for us in determining the issue. You can save the game log from your match by clicking the Social Menu, clicking the Game Log tab, and clicking "Export". This will copy it to your Clipboard where you can paste it into a .txt file and attach it to a support ticket. Simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question" to submit a ticket.

Thanks for your report and your patience!

Archived