[Game] Trainer Challenge - No booster pack was received after achieving 12 wins with a Theme Deck

thebrainbox88

I won 12 games in trainer challenge with my hydreigon themed deck and it said I needed 12 wins to unlock a booster pack but that booster pack never appeared.

I won 12 games in trainer challenge with my hydreigon themed deck and it said I needed 12 wins to unlock a booster pack but that booster pack never appeared.

Well it must be in the collection. With a locked sign. Just see you might see the locked on clubbed wtih others. And which theme deck is with hydregion. I want to know :)

Hi,

It actually might not be in your collection.  This has happened to me before (a loooong time ago, lol) and I had to put in a support ticket, fyi.  Although, just make sure of a couple things first before you do that:

1.  Your 12 wins were vs. 12 different trainers in Trainer Challenge (not the same person, for example, if you played vs. Nick the whole time for 12 wins, it will not count as giving you a booster pack, your 12 wins need to be against 12 different trainers, if that makes sense).

2.  Sometimes it takes up to 48 hours for that booster pack to appear in your account (although this is rare now), but make sure you completely log out of PTCGO and then completely log back in.

3.  I forget the third...:P, but when I started to make this post it was a good thought/point! LOL  I'll blame my lack of memory on cold pizza...

Anyways, good luck!

Well it must be in the collection. With a locked sign. Just see you might see the locked on clubbed wtih others. And which theme deck is with hydregion. I want to know :)

DragonSnarl for one has Hydreigon.  You can look up all the theme decks that there are, online, on the internet.  Just trying to be helpful xD

Hi thebrainbox88!

The other Trainers who've replied have provided good advice. :) If you've received 12 wins against different Trainers and still haven't received a booster pack in your Collection after 24 hours, please submit a support ticket so the support team can investigate that for you. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your report and your patience!

I think this may be because the theme deck is from an older series which doesn't have booster packs available on the TCGO store. It appears to work with newer theme decks no older ones because the game doesn't have booster packs for these series. This is because when I did this with my xerneas deck it worked but didn't with this one or my garchomp one which is another older theme deck.

DragonSnarl for one has Hydreigon.  You can look up all the theme decks that there are, online, on the internet.  Just trying to be helpful xD

Thanks for the information :)

I think this may be because the theme deck is from an older series which doesn't have booster packs available on the TCGO store. It appears to work with newer theme decks no older ones because the game doesn't have booster packs for these series. This is because when I did this with my xerneas deck it worked but didn't with this one or my garchomp one which is another older theme deck.

Well even if the shop doesn't have the booster packs for these series. You do get the pack for completing the trainer challenge after 12 wins. It isn't needed to be in the shop. And hence check in he collection you would have received the booster pack, or you must have opened it and forgotten that you ever got it :D LOL :D

Archived