[CARD] Electrode (Roaring Skies #22) - Using the Energy Bomb attack caused the match to lag and inactivity messaging to appear

DrkDragonz66

During a theme battle (Storm Rider vs Mental Might) when using Electrode's Energy Bomb attack and chose No to not move all energy to bench pokemon all actions froze and was unable to do anything but resume when inactive player message appeared. Couldn't even concede as that option was greyed out. Screenshots provided below. Client/Server number posted below but also in screenshots in case i made a mistake reading them.

Server Version: 2.28.1.1747

Client Version: 2.28.1.1226.Live.15125:80#639

Electrode card number 22

3 Grass Energy & 1 Lightning energy

2 damage counters already on Electrode

Bench:

Execute w/ no damage & 1 grass energy

Dragonite w/ 50 damage & 3 grass energy and 2 lightning energy

Electrike w/ no damage & no energy.

Screenshot 1 (Battle): ******************************

Screenshot 2 (Options w/ version numbers): ******************************

Hi DrkDragonz66,

We were unable to replicate your report. You can send your screenshots to us via support ticket though! To create a support ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Image files can be attached there directly. Additionally, if you experience this again, we would greatly appreciate if you could attach your game log to your ticket. You can save the game log from your match by clicking the Social Menu, clicking the Game Log tab, and clicking "Export". This will copy it to your Clipboard where you can paste it into a .txt file and attach it to your ticket. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your report and your patience!

Archived